XIII | Consent | XIII

"Give that back, Y/n!" The girl hold it tight behind her back, so the male could not take it from her. From the beginning, she already knew she was definitely going to lose. I mean, she was not faster, not smarter, and not stronger that Dream. However, she still enjoyed it, like always. She liked how he would tease her until she gave in, she liked how he would tower over her when he was close, and she liked how he would get sparkling eyes when he looked at her.

"Mhm, I don't know. I am not really feeling like giving it to you." Teasing the man and quickly running away from him. The bright sun hit her bare skin that her dress did not cover-up. The tall grass tickled against her feet, as she was not wearing any shoes. The birds flew up when she came too close for them, chirping as they made their way into the air.

"But it is mine! I literally own that." He ran straight behind her, yet not close enough to catch the princess.

"Well, not anymore."

"You can not just take something that someone else owns and say it is yours. That is not how it works, Y/n." The man was almost close enough, he only needed to be just a tiny bit faster.

"Probably it does, because it is mine now." Just as she thought she could get away with it, he grabbed her by her waist and tilted her up into the air. The man was a bit sweaty, as the sun burned onto his shirtless chest. Nevertheless, Y/n did not care. In her opinion, it made him look hotter than ever.

"Give. It. Back." The male lowered his head, so it was right beside her ear, slowly saying each word. Yet again, a shiver went down Y/n's back. This time not only because of the huskiness in his voice, but also the fact that his bare skin touched her body, only a thin dress away from touching her bare skin too. It did not matter how many times he would whisper in her ear, every time it got the girl again. To her, it would never be overused.

"I am not going to," The princess waited for a moment as she was debating whether to call him just by his 'go-to name' or his real name. "Clay." She dragged the last letter of his name playfully, as she knew he was going to make a comment about it. She never called him by his name, so this was going to be interesting.

"You know what? I actually like it quite better if you call me that." Y/n tried to turn her head away, as some birds distracted her. However, this made her neck way more accessible for him. The male started kissing her exposed neck as she let out some barely noticeable soft gasps.

Out of the blue, Y/n opened her eyes. The girl got scared by the stirring little girl next to her, in the bed. Of course. God damn it. It was a Dream. When you think something is too good to be true, it always is too good to be true. It still made her upset thought. Why do all the girls in Romans have the perfect life with the perfect partner, but in reality none of that was actually true.

She quickly pushed the dream out of her head, as she thought she needed to be realistic. 'This is simply how life works and not everything will be perfect.' The girl told herself.

She looked at the little princess beside her, to see that she was still peacefully sleeping. She did not stir around anymore, which was probably a good sign. She turned herself to sit on the edge of the bed, as it was easier like this to get out. Tiptoeing walking over to the closet, grabbing a nice dress. The princess carefully opened the door, when she was dressed.

She was wearing something simple today, simple shorts and an oversized hoodie. She did not have any plans, other than reading, looking at the flowers, reading, reading, and reading.

Nevertheless, her stomach was growling, so there was no other way than to go downstairs to the kitchen and eat something. Besides the guards, all the staff was still sleeping, so she decided to make it herself. It was not the fanciest dish ever, just fruit with a muffin, but it was good enough.

The first idea that came to her mind; was to go to her room again, eat everything, and read her book. however, that was when she realized, she now shared a room with Drista. Since the little girl was still sleeping and she did not want to wake her up, her only option was to go to the library. She had not been there for a long time, seeing the fact that she had been borrowing Dream's books.

In the meantime, Drista had woken up too. Y/n had already been up for a while, so her side of the bed was cold. The little girl looked around, Y/n nowhere to be seen.

"Well, looks like I have to pick an outfit myself again." The girl mumbled to herself. She could not complain though, because since she had moved with Y/n, they had been sharing a closet. Which meant that Drista could simply just grab Y/n's clothes whenever she felt like it. Another benefit she had was that Y/n could not fit in hers, so she did not have to worry about Y/n taking revenge and putting on her clothes.

When the girl was fully dressed, she walked straight over to Sapnap's room. The girl had heard the staff waking up, so changes were quite there, he was awake too. Instead of just bursting into the man's room, she chose to knock first. Without warning, the door flew open, making me flinch a little.

"Oh shit, sorry, I did not mean to actually scare you." The male immediately apologist. Sapnap held the door open for Drista, as an invite to come in. She walked over to his bed and sat on it, almost instantly speaking up.

"Do you have a response yet?" Not being bothered to look at him.

"Unfortunately no, but there will probably be soon. It is a long flight, and pigeons are not the fastest" The man explained, walking over to the little princess and sitting next to her on the edge of the bed. Drista felt the mattress sink, the moment Sapnap settled down with his full body weight.

"But they're not the slowest either." The little princess scoffed as a joke, before giggling slightly.

Drista and Sapnap sat there for a moment in comfortable silence. Neither of them talked and had let their minds wander for a moment. Not necessarily about the case, just the first thing that came to mind. It took them a while before they exited Sapnap room and headed downstairs, so Drista could ask her parents if it was okay. She knew that she did not really need consent for the paying part, seeing that they did not have to do that. However, she did want to ask them if Techno could stay for a while, so he could recover.

It was all weird for the girl. Like, a new sort of feeling. Of course, the girl had always cared for others, but those were all family or staff. She never had a friend she cared about before she met Y/n. The girl would do everything to make her happy, even if that meant that she, herself, would be in danger.

"Mother? Father?" The girl had walked first into the room, to see both of her parents having breakfast in the dining room. Luckily there was no sign of Y/n, so she did not have to think of an excuse to get her out of the room. Sapnap walked behind Drista, while she was walking in a beeline over to her parents.

"Yes honey, is something wrong?" Her father spoke, his voice slightly covered in care and worry.

"So, we wanted to ask you something..."

The conversation went way better than Drista had expected. It was not like she thought they would say no, the little girl just thought it would take her long to convince them. They had said 'Yes' right after drista had explained everything and told them that they did not have to worry about the money. She also told them that they had to wait for the King and Queen of Solona's answer.