IX | An Interesting Meal | IX

Dream was not exactly happy that Sapnap sat next to Y/n too. The girl was constantly talking to the other, causing the man to get extremely jealous. She, however, did not even notice his jealousy and was too busy talking to Sapnap. He was wearing, just like Dream, a three-piece suit, but with an orange tie instead. She had to admit that it fitted the man very well, but she still liked it better on Dream.

The Queen wanted to make an announcement just like she had said but told them that they had to wait till dessert. Y/n was getting very nervous, yet excited to hear it. The nerves were mainly because she did not exactly have good experiences with news and announcements.

"So were you an only child or not? Sorry I forget things sometimes fast." Sapnap's voice was caring and soft. He really showed interest in Y/n, to get to know her a bit more. He knew already what the announcement from the Queen was going to be, so he thought it was smart to get to know the girl a bit more.

"Well, no- I mean, I don't know actually- I think I am not-" She took a quick breath before clarifying a bit what she just said. "Like, as far as I know now, I am not an only child, "the princess was eventually able to bring out.

"What do you mean- oh shit, I am so sorry." The man apologized quickly, as he felt bad. He had totally forgotten the situation, her brother was in. Sapnap realized that Technoblade could die any moment without her even knowing it. She would actually get a letter tough, but it would take the pigeons a while to get here. Especially, because the hospital the man was in, was pretty far away.

"No, don't be. It is fine, it really is." She understood that he could not do anything about it, and did not want the man to apologize for that.

"Anyway, has anything changed between you and Dream?" The man winked at yer and wiggled his eyebrows, making the girl let out a little chuckle. She'd wish. Dream had not done anything other than normal, seeing the fact that the enormous amount of flirting was pretty much normal at this point.

"Hmm, no not really why?" The princess answered. She put her elbow on the table, to rest her head on it, but immediately got a death glare from the Queen of Edessa. They quickly changed position, so she now had both her hands on her lap. Not the ideal position, but they were all waiting for their food, so she was not bothered to put them on the table.

"Oh, nothing, just out of curiosity I guess." The man had a little grin on his face. Y/n did not know what that meant exactly, but the one thing she knew straight away was that he had planned something. The princess quickly looked around to see what everyone else was doing. not really what they were doing, seeing the fact that the only possible thing was talking, but you get the point. She was just checking if she could hop in someone else's conversation real quick.

She saw that Dream and Drista were bickering. The girl decided to pay her attention to the two, so she could hear what their disagreement was about. She already knew it was probably about something stupid, but that did not matter anyway.

"No, you just don't do that!" Dream put his hand against his head. He clearly disagreed with his sister.

"Why not?" The girl was chuckling a bit and you could see that the both of them were not quite serious.

"Because it's disgusting."Emphasizing the word 'disgusting'.

"It's not! And also take that back Clay. It is not gross." The little girl did not try to convince her brother, she just did not want to give in and kept telling him that he was in the wrong.

"No, you can not put dark chocolate in blueberry muffins!" It was now clear to the princess what they were arguing about. She knew that Dream and Drista often bickered about the most stupid, dumb, and useless things, but if dark chocolate was good in blueberries or not? com'n everyone knows you do not put dark chocolate in blueberry muffins. Because if you do, you can not taste the blueberries anymore, so then you have just wasted blueberries and your time.