XII | Approval letter | XII

Dear parents,

I hope you are doing well in Gavaria. I have not seen how much damage there is, but I have heard there is quite a lot. You probably do not really expect a letter from me, as I personally hate writing and you know that, but there were some things I wanted to ask you.

First, I wanted to start off by saying that I hope you have a great time, as far as you can have a great time, and do not have to work too hard.

The other thing, everyone is really nice and I have already two friends. Well, not everyone is really nice though. Dream kind of hates me, but at least he has not beaten me up yet, so that is a good thing I suppose.

Both Y/n and Drista are really sweet, they gave me a tour around the whole castle and showed me everything. I have a massive room, that is almost as big as yours and I also am allowed to change everything. It actually was Drista's room before I moved here, but she now sleeps with Y/n. Do not worry, I have asked her several times if they really do not mind, but they keep telling me that it is alright and that they are fine with it.

So, there was one last thing I wanted to say and actually need your approval for. You probably know Technoblade (Y/n's bog brother), he is in the hospital right now and only needs one surgery. Both Avlyrra and Edessa have spent a lot of money on his previous surgeries and the damage in Gavaria, so they are not able to afford it.

I wanted to ask if it was an idea if I can pay for that. I am want to spend the money that I know none of us is going to use, to pay for it. I do not want to tell Y/n already and surprise her with her brother being home again.

Anyhow, that is why I am asking: Am I allowed to spend my money on Technoblade's surgery?

~Nick, Oldest son, Prince of Salone, and Future King of the Cilicia Islands.