XI | Moved in | XI

"Welcome to your new room!" Y/n opened Drista's old room, now being Sapnap's. The male had arrived probably several hours ago, but Y/n wanted to chat for a little first and also show him the whole castle. She had shown him every room, so he knew where to find everything.

Y/n had shown him the library too, which he found incredibly. He did not actually read a lot, but that did not take away the fact that he found it gorgeous. He mainly just read history books about the Cilicia Islands, as he had not been born there and was planning on ruling it with his boyfriend. He did not really mind reading though, he just found hunting and horse riding more interesting.

At first, Drista helped the princess with giving the tour. The little girl was just as excited as Y/n to give Sapnap the tour, however, she was pretty tired. So, when they reached the girl's little room, she decided to rest and to take a little nap. She had told Y/n that when the princess was done, she could probably find the little girl in the garden.

Dream just sat in his room, as he had said that he was not going to do the tour. however, he completely regretted his decision now, because he was not able to keep an eye on Sapnap. He was getting frustrated and hoped that they were done soon, so he could see Y/n again.

Sapnap's parents had dropped him pretty early at the castle since they wanted to get as far as they could today. They were never going to get in Gavaria in one day, but the earlier they went, the more they could travel this day already. The King and Queen of Salona thought it was a bad idea to travel in the dark, so they had decided to just sleep at some other kingdom or so.

Since Sapnap had been in Edessa, dream had locked himself in his room. He did not want to see Sapnap. Let me make it a bit more specific, he did not want to see Sapnap with Y/n. He hated that he felt so jealous and tried his best to play it off, but if you would pay attention to it, you could easily see it.

"Holi shit, this room is enormous! At my castle, only my parents have a room this big." Sapnap looked in awe at his surroundings. It indeed was a very big room, but if you would compare it to the King and Queen's room, or even to Dream's room, it was not that big.

"Yeah, so we have thrown everything out since this room was originally from drista. You can make it however you want it, but for now, it is a bit empty and we hope you don't mind." The girl hoped that Sapnap did not care, as she did not know what she could do about it.

"I can decorate it how I want it?" A lot of surprises could be found in the tone of his voice.

"Jup, you can decide how you want it. Although, certain things you can not, such as the bookcase. Those will stay there, but the rest you can do whatever you want to do with the room!" Sapnap walked up to te=he bed and let himself fall on it. Y/n chuckled a bit as she walked over too, so she could sit next to him on it.

"Oh my god! I am so happy to be here!" The man sat up and hugged the princess tightly. The hug felt pretty nice and comfortable. Sapnap mumbles some other things. Because the man's head was buried in the princess' neck, she could not hear what he said. They sat like that for a moment, when suddenly someone clearing his throat, interrupted them.

"Drista wanted to know if you guys would join us in a picnic, but I suppose you are too busy." Y/n quickly turned around to face the person in the door frame. The princess locked eyes with Dream, who was clenching his jaw. The last part of the sentence was blurted out like venom, as the frustration was there. It took Dream everything in his body not to walk over at sapnap at beat him up.

"Oh no, we are not, actually. We would love to join you guys!" The girl quickly said as she felt the tension that had entered the air. The girl sprung off the bed and walked over to dream. He immediately started walking towards the garden, with still his jaw clenched together.