chapter 5

3rd person pov:

Everyone started there perspective vehicles to go to hospital. People near hospital are speechless seeing 5 handsome men going to hospital on there monstrous bikes. Suddenly atmosphere in hospital became quite and tense due to the aura emitted by particular one person.

Forth dashed through the door and went to beam.

Forth: Babe why didn't you tell me anything?

Beam: I told you to never come to see me. Why did you came and keep my baby's life at risk.

Forth: babe now I can protect you so please let me be with you.

Beam: No you will not be in my life till that bitch is near us.
She try to kill me because you use to call me babe in high school. If she knew I am having your baby she will definitely kill me and my baby.
I am planning to go to abroad for good in two months.

Forth: babe please don't punish me for that bitch.

Beam: No I am not  punishing you I am protecting my baby. I am sorry if I am making you sad.

Forth: If I get rid of her from our life will you come to me babe.

Beam: I will.

Forth: Then don't submit you transfer request to collage. Give me 3 months I will settle everything.

Beam: What about dad david? That girl's father is  dad david's business partner.

Forth: I will take care about it and don't worry.

Beam: Ok.

Wayo: bea are you ok?

Beam: I am good now.

Wayo: bea we need to call everyone including your brother.

Beam gulp his saliva and look at forth. Forth gave reassuring look to beam.

Forth: bea I will talk to P Arthi and explain everything. I will get his blessing.

Beam bit his lower lip and having pink dust on his cheeks due to shyness he felt by the way forth talk to him.

Beam: ok I trust you.

Wayo: First we need to call my brother and forth's brothers before we call P Arthi.

Forth: Oh finally this little devil is showing his true self and taking charge.
Otherwise always depending on pha and acting all cute like an angle.

Forth smirk looking at wayo like he won something.

Pha: I love this new side of my babu. I love all the sides of my babu.
So forth don't try to bring trouble to my babu it wouldn't work.

Forth: You are to blindly in love to see how much trouble that little devil is.

Wayo just roll his eyes and about to call his brother then Suddenly 2 people came into the room with dark expression.

             ############

            Thank you

            Happy valentine's day everyone