chapter 11

Forth pov:

I was sitting on the couch and thinking about beam and his cute expressions and mannerisms. The way he feels shy wherever he is near me. All the things are going through in my mind.
Suddenly I miss him and felt tears on my check. Then I got call from my dad and I answered it.

David: hello son.

Forth: bellow dad, what happened is everything alright?

David: son beam cried today morning so we decide that you will spend saturdays with beam.

Forth: thank you dad. But what about pring?

Suddenly I remember why we are not together and I ask him.

David: your dad pete gave nice idea. He told Mr. Sing that in your horoscope there is death for your partner. So they though it is pring and got scared then your dad pete gave the solution by saying you need to pray saturdays without meetings anyone in temple. So your coast is clear and make beam happy.

Forth: I love you guys a lot. Thank you for helping us dad.

David: its our duty don't worry. Take care bye.

Forth: bye dad.

I felt so happy to have such parents and felt grateful for them.

I got ready and went on my bike to villa, its friday night so I started today only instead of going tomorrow morning.
I can't wait to see my babe.

When I went to villa beam is already sleeping. I went to beams room moms are not there I already message mom so they went to there rooms. Washed myself and slipped into blanket beside beam and spooned him.
When I hug him in sleep he came to me in sleep and smiled in sleep.
I felt happy by the effect I am having on him.

On the morning I got up early and mesmerised by my babe's face and a smile form on my face. I gave kiss on his forehead and lips.
Then I went to bathroom finish my morning routine and went to kitchen to make breakfast for beam.
I didn't wake him because he is in deep sleep so decided to pamper him and started cooking breakfast.
Everything I cook is his favourite I use to cook it when I was in high school for him. Again I got chance now after 4 years .

I went to kitchen on the way I met with mom and mom maya.

Forth: Good morning mom. Good morning mom maya.

Marla:  Good morning baby. Where are you going.

Maya: Good morning phoom.

Forth: I am going to cook for beam.

Maya:  What about us?

Forth: sure but 1st let me pamper my babe mom maya.

Marla: oh trying to voooo your love.

I got shy by mom's words and got pink dust on my cheeks I know because my cheeks are burning.

And I went quickly to the kitchen and started doing the breakfast with the help of helpers. After half an hour I finish cooking and serve in 2 plates for me and beam. Remaining breakfast I instruct helpers to serve it to others. I went to our room and find beam getting ready and he is nervous.
I clear my throat and beam turn my side and saw me. He got shock and then that shock expression turn into happy expression with smile on face which reached his eyes.

Beam: hey when did you came.

He said that sentence with stutter.

Forth: just came.

Beam: No when did you came to villa from your dorm?

Forth: oh I came yesterday night at
1 o'clock and slept here in our bed with you and got up before you didn't want to disturb your sleep so went to kitchen and make your favourite breakfast.

Suddenly beam burst into tears and hug me and started kissing me all over my face. I wipe his tear with my thumb and kiss his forehead and pat his head.

Forth: babe eat your food .

I started feeding his food and got some food left on his lips then I wipe it with my thumb and lick it. Beam got shy with my action and peck me on my lips.

After that we finished our food and then I collect the used utensils and about to go down then my babe said something for which I been waiting for so many years.

Beam: P Fortty I love you.

Forth: Babe I love you more.

            ##########

            Thank you