chapter 12

Beam pov:

I had a dream that forth came and sleeping with me after kissing my forehead.
I got up with that beautiful dream and went to bathroom to do my morning routine and bath. I came out after finishing it and got ready nicely because my P Fortty is coming to spend time with me. I am so happy excited then suddenly he came with breakfast. I got shock but then I got normal and ask him when he came. The answer shocked me that he came yesterday slept beside me and the breakfast is cooked by him.

I suddenly launched on him, hugged him and kissed him then I said I love you.
We both got emotional and both said I love you we express our fellings for each other for first time.

Then we went out of our room went to moms and told them we want to go out for date.

Marla: k go to our beach villa I will call them prepare everything for your date.
Call your friends don't go alone it's not safe. After everything is solved you both can go on a romantic date without any disturbance.

B and f: ok thank you mom.

I called pha, yo, kit and ming told them to come with us.forth also called lam, park, max and tum.
Our brothers are busy so we didn't call them.

Third person pov:

Within 1 hour everyone is in the villa and they started in a mini bus in which 10 people can fit easily.

They reached beach house in 2 hours safely. Throughout the journey forth took care of beam and they were in there own world talked about everything and nothing.
Every other couple was also in there world and enjoyed the journey.
This trip is like escape from the reality which they are facing.

Forth took beam in bridal style and carried him inside.

Wayo: honey I also want you to carry me to our room.

Wayo said that sentence in super spoil tone.

Pha: babu your wish is my command.

By saying that he carried yo in his arms.

Ming: kitten do you want me to carry you.

Kit: meow don't you dare. We can do it in bedroom.

Kit said the last part quietly only ming can hear but unfortunately everyone heard it but kit don't know because ming beg with eyes to his seniors not to say anything.

Lam: I can't believe that independent yo can act that spoil to his boyfriend.

Park: he is independent in every aspect except to his boyfriend.

Max: I don't know our playboy ming is that wiped to the grumpy kit.

Lam suddenly turn to his boyfriend and stare into his eyes and says.

Lam: parkky carry me front not bridle style.

Lam rise his hands and park took it and carry him on the front and gave kiss to him.

Tul: maxxx can we kiss and have sex in room I want to make love to you.

Max: but today is my turn not yours please babe.

Tul: fine lets go.

Max and Tum didn't care about others and went to there room by kissing deeply and starting to remove there clothes. They are quick to reach there room so others  didn't see to much.

Everyone was dump stuck by the show of max and tul.

Lunch is ready and the helpers called everyone by knocking on the doors of each lovers room.

At lunch everyone teased tul and his duck walk. Max is smiling like he is proud of what he has done.

But suddenly Beam couldn't bear it and burst into tears.

Forth: babe what happen why are you crying?

Beam: I can't able to bear the smell of this pasta which is my favourite. I want to eat it but I can't due to the bad smell.

Lam: beam the pasta smells nicely only don't worry it taste good also.

Beam bust into tear listening to lam's words.

Beam:  P lam you don't believe me?
P Fortty I am telling true.

Forth: babe I believe you but what lam is telling is also true.

Yo, Pha, Kit and Tum face palam themselves and Lam, Park, Max and Ming are confused then Forth gulp seeing scarry face of Beam.
Beam about to go to his room then Forth hold his hand and stop him.

Forth: babe I am sorry please don't get angry na please. Tell me what do you want to eat.

Beam: I want to eat biriyani with mango pickle.

Pha: Beamiee isn't it little too spice, I think it won't be good for baby.

Beam: Pha I am not a sissy like you who can't eat spicy food.

Yo: Bea you hate spicy food that's why
P Pha said that.

Beam: Baby yo you are supporting your boyfriend not your brother you also leaving me?

By saying that Beam started crying.

Ming: leave him Bea let's go I will tell the chef to cook the biryani.

Forth about to go to beam but ming signal not to.

Yo: Ming will console him don't worry P.
He did it when everyone is busy with there life.

Forth, Phana and Kit are feeling guilty for leaving Beam.

Yo: P Lam please go with flow he is pregnant and he is being with his partner for first time let him be pampered.
Say yes to everything we survive these 10 days by doing that or he will cry river.
P Pha always play doctor to bea so me, ming and P kit need to pacify him.

Ming: Kitten lets not talk to P Pha, P Forth and his friends.

Beam: no Ming lets tak to Max and Park they didn't say anything.

Lam: Beam I am sorry please.

Ming looks at lam very angry with that look all the 4 friends of forth are shocked and shut there mouth.

Ming: Bea me and P Kit will take you to dinner out tomorrow.

Tul gain his courage and turn to ming and beam.

Tul: Beam why are you not talking to me I didn't do anything.

Beam: oh p you don't like talking with people that's why I excluded you so no one can bother you.

Lam: please Bea I am sorry I couldn't understand you.

Beam: it's ok P I am not angry at you I am emotional that's it.

Forth come to Beam with plate full of biriyani and mango pickle. Forth started feeding beam with spoon and Beam ate it with full of happiness and love which can be watched by the friends.
Everyone got teary by the emotions which are shown by Beam.
How much Beam suffered can be shown in his expressions and how much Beam missed forth these many years can be shown in his actions.

After eating Beam became normal then everyone had there lunch Beam sit with Forth and being very clingy to him.
Then after finishing lunch everyone sat in the movie room in sofas and planning to watch move.
In the middle of movie Beam dozed of  and fell on Forth then Forth took Beam to there room and put him on bed cover him with blanket then he also join Beam and slept deeply.

In evening everyone came to Forth's room and wake them and took them to bach to swim.
After swimming everyone went back everyone enjoyed a lot and felt refresh.

All the time Beam and Forth together and they are in there own world and kissed in sea and did some private, romantic and intimate things. In front of everyone but they didn't mind because they deserve it.

        #########

       Thank you