chapter 28

Lam and park  story:
3rd person pov:

Lam and forth are in same school with yo and Ming where as beam is another school which is good for future doctors and genius kids.

Lam had a girlfriend in high school whom he didn't love and she also didn't love Lam but due to pressure from parents Cherry came to lam for help and ask him to be a fake boyfriend.

Cherry father bringing every other month rich guy to send them to date and finally marry her he doesn't bother about the age of the guy.

Lam got to know about it he offer help to Cherry by giving moral support.
Then one day she ask lam to be her fake boyfriend because he is rich whom her father will approve.

Then they enter into college where lam meet park and fell for him and went to Cherry about it and she gave all the encouragement to confess his feelings to park.

Then lam confess to park and after first date lam told park about Cherry and her situation.

So park want to meet her to conform whether lam is wright or wrong or she is playing  lam into trap.

But after meeting her park got to know that lam and Cherry are best friends nothing more so he also decided to help her.

One day park, lam and Cherry are having lunch in near by cafe there park saw John who is eating silently.

Cherry: lammy I kind of like some one I want your help on background check.

Lam: who is he ?

C: the one who is sitting there silently and eating. I brought you guys here to show him to you.

P: Babe I know him he is from my high school and he is always silent and works very hard he is scholarship student because he got no parent live by him self I think he is doing work in some automobile shop.

L: k Babe introduce him to me.

C: no you will scare him noway.

P: don't worry Cherry, John is strong man who can face lam easily.

Then park call John to his table and introduce lam and Cherry to him.

J: so lam since when you and Cherry are lovers?

L: since high school.

Park and Cherry look at lam with pale face because they know something is cooking in his head.

J: oh I see.

L: why you like her do you want to pursue her?

J: yes.

L: good Cherry he pass the exam.  you guys like each other so go and give it a try.

J: are you not worry your girlfriend might fall for me.

L: why should I when I have my boyfriend she should also have her boyfriend.

Then both Cherry and park said whole story to John.

That is how the story of lam and park happened.

Max and tul story:

Tul pov:
I met with park and max in high school then I started to fall in love with max due to his hyper active and jovial nature.

Then suddenly  one day park comes to me and says.

P: tul I think max loves you and afraid that you will reject him but I know you love him I can see it in your eyes.
He feels he is not worthy of your love because he is not into big goal to become successful person so help him to become good student and study well.
Then he will only come to you and propose to you.

T: thank you park I will do that.

After that I helped both park and max to study to get good grades.
After 2 years like park said max proposed to me and I accepted it we became boyfriends.
Then after graduation we 3 apply for same collage.
Me and max move in together in an apartment.
Park took a dorm in same building as lam and forth.

Now we have been in relationship for 4 years and 6 years with mutual felling.

Till now we didn't tell our parents so now we are on the way to Max's house with his brother and brother-in-law.

Both my and Max's parents accept us nicely and they kind of expecting this because since high school we are inseparable so in corner of there mind they expect this.

After 2 days of meeting mine and max parents we went back with p knot, p tew  and  baby Shawn.
They are going to stay with us in the castle and only 1 couple missing who need to stay in the castle .

What the surprise if I tell about them now.

$$$$$$$$$$$
Thank you

Small chapter