chapter 10

Author pov:

It's been 10 days since beam shifted to villa with beam, pha and kit also shifted to villa. Both the moms left there husbands in main mansion and came to live with Beam because 1st trimester of pregnancy is delicate. Wayo and ming also shift to villa but staying in separate rooms from boyfriends. Moms doesn't want another pregnancy in there hands.

Ming and yo will sleep with beam 2 days, pha and kit will sleep with beam 2 days and moms will sleep with beam 3 days.
This arrangement will continue till forth comes after solving problem.
After 7 days sleeping pattern change to moms will sleep with beam 2 days and forth come 1 day saturdays and spend whole day with beam no one allowed in the room and near the room.

Flashback start:

One day pha and kit came to beam and saw him crying they called everyone.

Wayo: bea what happened?

Pha: beamie are you having pain?

Kit: I think he miss forth that's why he is crying like that.

Suddenly beam rise his head after hearing that and smile shyly and nod to kit statement.

Ming: bea I will call P forth and tell him to come. Kit make room in bea's room for P forth.

Yo: mom we should talk to dad and dad david and make a plan to bring P forth here without letting pring know this.

Then yo talk to pete and david with help of moms.

David: I will tell pring and her father that forth is going to temple with both moms and no one allowed to see him on saturdays while he is praying it has to done for 4 week.

Pete: I think it will work , if they ask more questions we will tell in his horoscope there is death for the life of his life partner to remove that death he has to pray on every Saturday. How is it?

Wayo: Dad you are genius nice we can do that.

Pha: Babu please remind me not to be on wrong side of him. He is scary in a wicked way.

Pete: so keep that in your mind if you ever hurt my baby I will do something very wicked. Got it?

Pha: yes dad .

Pete: good.

Then everyone burst into laugh after seeing pha's face and David simply pat Pha's shoulder and mom's hug him to comfort him. Kit and ming started to tease him and yo is protecting him.

David : I will call forth and I will tell him to come here every saturday ok .

Flashback end

Today forth will come to villa and beam is excited and happy.

Even pha, yo, kit and ming also happy because they can sleep with there boyfriends. Some how yo convince both moms to approve them to sleep with boyfriend when forth comes. So everyone is happy.

Other side of city Arthi is working his ass of to send Mr. Sing and Pring to jail with the help of his boyfriend (kong), best friend (tharn) and cousin (type). Forth friends also join them to make the process quick.

Tum is working on hacking data on
Mr. Sing.

Max and Park working on security of beam because V.J.P. security can't involve  in this. For the safety purpose of beam.

Lam is sticking to forth and observing what happening around forth. And he is informing everything to Arthi.

They are getting close to solving the problem. Everything is calculated perfectly and every step they are taking
Very precise one.

Let's pray everything will be alright.

          #########

          Thank you