chapter 23

Beam pov:

It's been 1 month to the baby shower and i enjoyed everyday of my last month pregnancy with p arthi. Mom and aunty got tired fulfilling our whishes and forth extra pampered me even tho he is busy with wedding preparations.

Finally the day came today is the wedding day of mine, p art and p ty.

First will be p arthi and p kong marriage followed by p type and p tharn marriage then our marriage.

P arthi on bed rest so his will be first or otherwise everyone thought p tharn's first because he is elder son of jaturapoom.

I am sitting on big sofa with the new wedding dress on and looking at my brothers who is also wearing there wedding dress and I got tears looking at them which are happy tears.

P Arthi waited for 2 years to get married with p Kong because  my parents wanted  them to married after p oon's graduation respecting my parents wishes mom Marla and dad David wanted them to marry But P Arthi said after I get settled  only then he marry P Kong. P Kong waited alot for my brother. Finally they are getting  married.

P Type  feels like  arrange marriage  but he feel P Tharn is his soul mate so he is happy to get married.  But P Tharn is another story he waited for P Ty for 11 year for the reciprocation of his love now after my pregnancy  P Ty started to realise he also love his P Thara.

Finally they are getting  there happy beginning by marrying there soul mates and love of the life. The same goes to me also but next month I will  deliver  our little angle I am excited.

Lam: guys come time has come to you people  to get married.

B: don't be jealous p lammy you will also get married  soon.

L: hey I am happy not jealous and who told I am waiting  to get married  no park is the one who is can wait to marry OK.

B: OK p I believe  you.

By saying  that I wink at p oon and p ty.

On another side

Forth pov:

I got ready and nervously  waiting for wedding  to begin then I saw same expression on my brothers face then I have a sighn of relief that my brothers  are also nervous.

We started walking  towards the hall in middle we met with our respective partner and we hold hands.

First p oon and p kong next behind them p tharn and p ty then next behind them me and my beautiful baby with his big baby bum we walk to the aile and in the manner we stand we got married  by the priest  and then after finishing the proceedings of marriage we went to hall where reception will held all guest will come.

Only family  and friends  are there for wedding  service  and for reception  every business partner of parents and our classmates  etc are invited so now we are going to the hall as husbands and now we are officially family now my baby is happy and our parents are also happy.

B: my dad will be so happy today because he became family  to his friend legally.

F: yes baby he would be more happy about your marriage  because he is getting  me as son legally.

B: what ever don't  think of your self  so high he loves everyone  equally.

F: yes but I am his favorite. You can ask p oon who is jealous  of me.

B: fine OK I surrender  now but everyone  loves our peanut lot more because  he is 1st to his generation.

F: even if he is middle 1 to his generation or last I and our family  loves him a lot.
I can promise  you that.

My baby got teary and look me in the eye with so much love.

B: will you have this dance with me?

F: I will.

Even tho he is tired he want to dance I agree with him because  I don't  want him to miss out anything  in our marriage  so we started dancing slowly.

P oon taking rest by sitting they don't want to take risk. P thara and p ty danced till now for every type of beat and music now they sat near us after listening  to our conversation p ty call yo to inform we are going to dance.
Then yo and lam went to dj to put some slow music.

We started dancing  after clearing the are making spacious  for us to dance comfortably after few minutes  of dancing yo&pha, ming&kit, lam&park and max&tula came and join us in dance and move to the rhythm with us but giving space to Bea for comfort and to avoid accident.

When we are about to finish  the dance then suddenly  beam started to cry then I got scared.

David: call the ambulance forth.

F: what why?

L: I already  called they are coming.

F: baby why are you crying please  don't  cry.

B: asshole I am going to deliver our baby so I am cry because I am having contractions it hurts lot.
Yo and kit bring my baby bag.

A: I will come with you. That husband of yours is almost fainted due to your cry.

Siri: you can come but you will admit ib vip room of hospital  and have checkup.
Forth don't  panic help your husband to ambulance.

B: doc you are here help me it's  hurting.

S: don't  exhaust yourself by talking I will accompany  you in ambulance with forth.

F: p thara take parents to hospital bro.
Pha help p kong with p oon and bring them to hospital.

L: I will take care of everything  here don't  worry forth you go.

F: wish me luck guy bye I am going to have baby.

After saying that Bea looked at me as if he have energy he would  have chocked me.

#########

Thank you