chapter 18

Beam pov:

Me and forty started to hospital then I ask him about p lam.

B: baby why didn't you tell to p lamee he helped me a lot to cope up with everything. In highschool he left alone because he though I am grieving about my parents. Then after I started going to college he cornered and ask me and I told everything to him he is the only one who knows everything not even yo knows everything. He only don't know me sleeping with you other than that he know everything.

F: I know everything what happened between you and lam from starting. Why do you think I didn't ask why you pretend as if you don't know me and avoid everyone. I know everything and I helped dad to form a plan. I only don't know about your plan to leave me permanently and go to America.
When we made love to each other I though you started to believe me that I am capable of protect you but I never though it was kind of good bye.
Thank god my baby my peanut started form and made you vulnerable to say everything.
That is the reason my peanut is my lucky charm and I got both the love of my life is with me due to peanut.

B: I don't know p lam told you everything and broke the promice.

F: no babe he got cought red-handed when he is talking to you and listen to it almost everything before I misunderstood he told me the situation.

B: oh p I am sorry I just want to protect everyone so I didn't told you.

F: I know babe now everything is fine don't think about past think about future about me and baby peanut and our marriage.

B: p for peanut we need to wait for 6 months and for marriage we need to said for 4 months and moms and dads are planing that we need not to worry.
Near future is baby peanuts ultrasound scan and gender reveal. I am little worried about peanut's health and growth. I hope and pray everything is fine with our peanut.

F: our peanut will be fine and he grows well don't worry I have the confidence.

After 30 minutes we reached hospital and my docter is my mom's junior when my mom is world class surgeon she is her inter and learn from her and after my mom she is the best gynecologist and surgeon. She is also pregnant but she is 6 months pregnant.

Doctor: bea you have to take all the vitamins and folicacid and healthy food.

B: ok doc .

D: I will take the scan and tell the gender.
Do you want to know the gender?

F: yes we discuss and we like to know the gender.

D: ok.

After that docter took me to scan room and started taking scan and to see the growth of baby is good.

D: baby growth is perfect and we will do the blood test to eliminate all the doubt regarding any genetically and neurologically disorder of baby.
Don't worry forth, beam knows its stranded process to check for every pregnant person to eliminate dought.

Even doctor assure forth he is little frightened but I assure him by squeezing his hand.

B: baby everything will be alright.

F: ya I know but little scared.

B: don't worry result will come by tomorrow so don't worry.

D: give your blood at the lab and I will mail you tomorrow.
Now coming to the point you came for Beam and forth look on the screen you can see whether baby is boy or girl.

Doc says and shows us the screen and I see a active winning of the baby.

B: baby look he is a healthy growing baby.