chapter 21

Kong pov:

I called oldies after going back from the 2 days vacation and everyone came to the villa where beam and forth staying with there friends.

Marla: kong why did you call so early in morning and rush us here why what happened?

David: honey listen to him first.

Arthi: mom , dad I am pregnant.

Maya: oh my babies I am so happy congratulations.

A and K: thank you aunty and mom maya.

Marla: come here you 2 tell me since when you know till now why didn't you tell me.

Mom knows everything after her saying that dad , mom maya and dad pete got realised that we try to hide it then i came farword and covered oan from them.

K: we decide to not to tell anyone till marriage happen till then we want all attention on beam not on us.

Marla: who are you to decided to hide my grand child.

A: sorry mom bea deprived of our love so we decide be in sideline.

Marla: you thought that i can't give love 2 pregnant people equally hah?

A and K: sorry mom.

A: mom I am hungry please make your famous chicken soup please I am craving.

By saying that he diverted mom.

Marla: bea what do you want?

B: I want fried rice with spicy chicken yum.

Everyone laughed and back to good mood and each and every oldie came to us and hug us then congratulate us.

Bea devote the food as if no tomorrow and p oan eat his as a parrot very little the oldies started to fuss that arthi is not eating even for 1.

K: Don't pressurise him or he will vomit everything. He will eat for every hour so wory mom I ask the doctor. He said it's ok.

Marla and Maya: then ok but we are coming and staying with you guy in your house.

B: mom and aunty why don't you guys stay in villa we will shift p arthi, p kong, p type and p tharn here and after delivering baby we can shift to bigger house where everyone's kids also can fit.
Me and forty have planed everything regarding that but that house will be near your home mama just like you how the partners in business and best friends with there family stay in 1 house like that only i want to live so as marriage gift forty giving me that big villa and no one go argue about it.

A: then let me take care the security of the house.

W: let me design the interior of the house.

Type:let me check your deal with the civil engineer.

Tharn: baby ty it's me and I gave nice deal.

L: let me help hitting household helpers dad agency can help.

Park: we are going to stay with beam and forth life long? You don't want your oun house.

L: no I will live with them like dad david, dad rob and dad pete i use to envy there family closeness i will not pass this opportunity.

Max, Tum and Kit: unintentionally said at a time.
I will miss staying together with you guys.

B: what are you saying are you three going somewhere?
Minggi why your boyfriend is going somewhere without you?

M: bea wait let me talk.
Kit are you not staying with me you will not marry me in future?

F: max and tul where are going are you going to leve me?