chapter 24

Forth pov:

I am waiting  desperately outside of the
Operation theater after 1 hour a nurse  came and call for me to the OT to see my son.
He is most beautiful thing  ever happened  to me.
I got teary after looking  at him with happiness and then turn to the side of bed where my beautiful husband is sleeping  he not yet got into concious.
I went to Bea and kiss his forehead then took my baby from nurse. He similed and it resembled mine and he got my husbands skin.

Then after 15 minutes the oldies and each and every friend and siblings came.

F: Everyone  meet my son Bright jaturapoom.

Mom came and take the baby biry into her hands to carry him and dad took him from her. Then p oan came in wheal chair .

A: dad please can I hold my nephew?

David: sure oan,  and by the way my grandson looks more like his maternal grandpa than me. So that i will not miss my friend that much. When ever i miss him i will come to see my grandson.

By saying that dad gave baby to p oan.

Marla: so you will meet him everyday and disturb  your newly wed son.

D: don't say like that shall we take him with us so they can go to honeymoon?

Mom and uncle Pete hit dad's head .

M: babies  need mother to sustain healthy  atleast one year they shouldn't  separate.

F: I love you dad but I can't give you my son I am sorry and beam will cut me into pieces if I give you.

Beam slowly started to get concious  and he started to open his eyes then dad said.

D: OK I will ask my beanie myself  to lend my grandson to me for few day after he grows. Ok satisfied i can't wait to have alone time qith my grandson.

He said that with dreamy face.

B: dad you can have him now if you want but you need to stay with us.

D: oh my baby boy did you got up sorry but i can't  leave that house it has my best friend's memories which I got all left of.

B: we will be 20 minutes away from you guy so you can come whenever  you want and you got new memory of my dad and that is your grandson.

D:you observe it?

B: yes dad he looks a lot like dad.

F: dad we are going  to new house and 
P ty and p tha will join us after coming back from honeymoon.
And doctor strict order to p oan to not to roam alot so you oldies will come to our house to visit either baby or p oan.

A: by the way ty and tharn you need to go or you will miss the sunset at your destination so go. You have already  met the baby now meet Bea and go.

P Tharn  about to say something  but beam said first.

B: no you will not postpone your honeymoon and you are going  now I am fine good and happy so you two are not needed go to honeymoon.

Ty: OK no need  to act that harsh afterwards you will cry and make my nephew  cry.

F: no p this time I am with  Bea and I will pacify him if he cries so don't  worry and go.

Ty: jeas we are going come p we need to go and make babies.

P tharn facepalm himself and went with p type and every one laugh  after they went out.

A: I love my nephew alot more than I love you beanie .
Who is the godfather of the baby?