3. 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆

Many days passed before Juliette's body could heal bit by bit

Many days passed before Juliette's body could heal bit by bit. Her skin turned a bit more pale, all her bruises were healed along with the wound in her abdomen, it closed without leaving any scars. Her blonde hair turned brighter and softer. Her lips turned a bit more pink.

-Eleazar. - Kate says looking at the young girl who stays still

-She just has to... - Eleazar can't finish talking because Juliette opens her eyes.

Her eyes weren't blood red, they kept being blue. But from her hands, that were resting on her abdomen, came out a blue aura along with some snowflakes until disappearing. Juliette suddenly sits on the bed where she is and looks around confused until spotting for golden eyed vampires.

-W-Who...? - The newborn tries to ask but stops immediately after noticing the clothes she's wearing

She remembered perfectly that the men that abused her left her in underwear before falling unconscious. But now, she had a black skirt with white lines along with a long sleeve shirt. She's barefoot but on her left wrist she has a black watch. And on her left ring finger, she has her mother's engagement ring.

-It's okay, we won't harm you. - Carmen assures walking towards her but Juliette walks backwards immediately

-Don't come near me. - She says lifting up her hand towards them, trying to create distance but she just makes her hands to let out a blue aura

Confused, she looks at her hands which begin letting out small snowflakes but her hands turn clear blue, scaring her.

-It's okay, you have to calm down. - Eleazar says walking towards her but she walks back again

-What did you do to me? What am I doing here? - The young girl asks confused, looking around without recognising anything

-We'll explain everything, but first, you have to control your thirst. - Tanya says walking towards her

-Control my thirst? - Juliette asks confused. Suddenly, she feels her throat burning terribly.

-It's normal that you feel your throat burning, but if you hunt some animal, it will go away. - Kate assures walking towards her

Juliette looks at them, lowering her hands slowly and giving up. Those people looked reliable and kind. Kate smiled at her and extended her hand. Juliette approaches her to take her hand but walks away immediately after seeing how Kate's hand froze for a few seconds before coming back to normal.

-I'm so sorry, I didn't want to... - Juliette tries to apologise but Kate gives her a small smile

-Don't worry, I supposed something like that would happen. - The golden eyed blonde admits bafore taking a pair of black gloves with some silver details out of her jacket

-We'll explain everything calmly when you come back from hunting with Kate and Tanya. - Eleazar says giving Juliette a small smile who finished putting on the gloves after taking her mother's engagement ring off and putting it on the wooden table

-Try again. - Tanya encourages her

Juliette approaches her hand to Kate's slowly and takes it. Both blonde girls smiled after realising that what happend a few minutes ago didn't happen.

-I think we already have a way to control your gift. - Kate says taking away her hand

-My gift? - Juliette asks again

-Stop confusing her. Go to hunt while we talk with Carlisle to ask for help. - The Denali sisters nod and look at Juliette who's looking at the library fascinated.

-Who's Carlisle? - Juliette asks looking at Eleazar, who shakes his head slowly

-Someone you'll meet in a few days. Now, go to hunt. - Eleazar says before exiting the library along with Carmen

-Alright, let's go. - Tanya exits the library with her speed, facinating Juliette.

-How did she do that? - The newborn asks surprised

-Just follow your instincts. - Kate says before disappearing like her sister

Juliette looks at her barefoot for a moment until, in less than a second, she finds herself in the snow covered forest with Kate and Tanya who smile at her. Juliette tries to return the smile but hears how a heart beats and smells someone's blood. The Denali sisters look far away, seeing three deers looking for food in the forest. Juliette, without realising, is already watching one of them, feeling how her throat burns even more every time and feels how her fangs grow more each time. The newborn looks at the Denali sisters for a moment who nod, letting her hunt one of the deers. Before Juliette can go hunt one of them, she hears a growl that gets her attention.

A puma.

Juliette realizes that the puma is looking at the deers and, immediately, makes a decision.

-Go for the bigger ones and leave the baby. - Juliette says with a different voice tone, watching how the puma watched the deer

After a few seconds, Juliette takes an impulse from where she is to push the puma away, stopping him from killing the deer. She begins fighting with him until she smiles, leaving his neck in the clear. Juliette's eyes change from blue to blood red without realising. Still smiling, she begins sucking the puma's blood, killing him instantly. After leaving him without any drop of blood, she walk away with traces of blood on her lips.

-You'll be a very powerful immortal. - The newborn wipes the traces of blood from her lips with her fingers, not caring if she gets the gloves dirty.

-Of course she will, she just needs to know how to control her gift and she'll be unstoppable. - Kate assures smiling, following her sister to return home

Juliette, a bit confused, follows them while watching how the snow turns into solid ice. She smiles a bit and follows the Denali sisters, feeling satisfied and calm.

SURPRISE, I wanted to post another chapter because why not? I'll post next chapter tomorrow

SURPRISE, I wanted to post another chapter because why not? I'll post next chapter tomorrow. I hope you like this chapter. Love you all.