The Deal

Adam's  P.O.V.

        "Fucking Pussies!" I screamed as the metal door slammed in my face. A loud growl ripped through my chest as I fought against the chains that were holding me. "Bastards!" I yelled through clenched teeth.

         The sound of retreating steps is all that answered me. Good. Next time those guards come in here, I'll fucking kill them. I'll kill them all.

         A pain-filled groan sounded from the stone floor beneath me. Anthony limply rolled to his back after being roughly tossed to the ground by the guards, like a damn doll. Just like the last time Speerburn's men returned him, he now dawned new bruises and bleeding cuts.

        "Anthony?" I demanded loudly from above him, "Anthony? Get the fuck up."

         He only groaned in response, weakly raising a bloodied hand to his head, "Shh. Way too loud."

        Still has his humor. That's good.

       "Stay awake." Our Father spoke clearly from the far corner of the dark and wet cell, where he was chained as well. "Sit up and tell us what he said."

         Anthony struggled greatly, but eventually sat up and winced. "Ah..." He held his bloody side tightly. "He... Said the same as last time. And the time before that."

         Father's eyes darkened.

         "That little bitch..." I growled. "What the fuck does he not understand?!" I screamed in anger, wishing the pathetic King could hear me.

         "Enough, Adam." Father said. "Anthony, recite it. It's vital that we all are on the same page."

          My little brother tried to mask his pain, but it showed through his paled expression. "Like I said. He just keeps a-asking..." A series of coughs interrupts him. "- where Bella is... Thinks we're hiding her from him." He paused, looking confused as he rubbed his head, "I think he asked me about a Wizard...?"

I cut him off, "The fuck does he want with her? What the hell is going on? I knew that random ass birthday party was suspicious." My voice came out in a husky snarl. Ever since being thrown down here, my wolf had been clawing at the front of my mind, wanting to come out and rip off heads.

And I really, really, wanted to let him.

          But the Wolf's bane prevented it. Which pissed me off. And Mia had been blocking my mindlink to her, which pissed me off even more.

          She's safe, I reminded myself.

As soon as we heard that Bella had been sent to the dungeons, I threw my mate in the car and had our driver take her to her Mother's. Her family lived far, on the far outskirts of the Kingdom walls. I knew for a fact she'd be safe there, and away from our bat-shit crazy King.

Still, being away from her had me on fucking edge. And the fact that she had blocked me, had me fuming. But I know my mate, and I know that's her way of saying Fuck-you-for-sending-me
-away.

Anthony pulled himself up to lean against the cold wall, coughing again. He grunted, "I don't know what the hell he wants Bella for. She... She didn't do anything, right?"

Our Dad didn't answer, looking lost in thought.

I growled, "Do anything?" I spat, "What the fuck could she have done? She's a human. She cries when I kill fucking spiders."