2

-Matteo Rossi-

"What did you do?" I sat in front of Alessio.

He shrugged but didn't look up from his work, "Winter called, told me what happened, I took her off duty until she's fully healed." He spoke.

I let my elbows rest on my knees, "And why am I here?"

The smile pulled at his lips. He finally looked up, "Do I need an excuse to see my best friend?"

"You see me everyday Alessio. What the hell did you do?"

He dropped the pen and sat back.

"No, I'm not babysitting." I spoke before he could say anything.

"It's not babysitting. It's more like you're just watching over her."

"That's literally the definition of babysitting." I crossed my arms.

"But it's not. Everyday, I want you to... train her. She's been in the field but she doesn't know how to use her knowledge as power."

I leaned back, "Teach her what you know." Alessio said.

"You want me, to teach your little sister?"

He hummed.

"Why?"

"Because I trust you." He dropped the amusement in his tone.

Going over the years of training I've received, I thought about the offer, "What do I gain from this?"

He ignored me. I huffed put a breath.

"Two weeks."

"A month."

"One week."

Alessio glared at me, "A month. Or I cut your paycheck down."

"When do I start?" I added a fake smile for effect.

He continued to write, "Now."

The door to his office opened. The semi short replica of Alessio walked in. Her hips were wide and her skin looked so soft.

I dragged my eyes any where possible, but not making it seem objectifying.

"I don't need a babysitter. And more or less, I don't need him to be my babysitter."

Alessio sighed, "He's not your babysitter. He's just going to make sure you don't get yourself killed."

"That's exactly what a babysitter does." She jerked a step forward.

Alessio sat back again, "He's going to train you. You will go on missions where you won't get hurt in any way. You will learn at his side."

Alia is a rather beautiful girl, but she looked even more beautiful when she was angry.

"No. Absolutely not. If anything, I'd rather Evret do it, not him."

I turned to her, "Do you even know my name?"

Her beautiful silver eyes looked at me. The anger written across her face was doing something to me.

"No." Alia turned her attention back to her brother, "I'm not doing anything with him."

Alessio stood up, "You will do whatever I order you. I don't care if you are my sister. You both have your orders, end of discussion."

"Get out of my office." He added.

Alessio is not usually the man to raise his voice, but when he does, you listen.

I stood up from my chair, Alia's height becoming shorter than mine.