23

-Matteo Rossi-

"I swear it gets even better every time." She whispers.

I scrunch my brows and hummed against her skin.

She ran her hand through my hair, "The sex. And I know we've only done it like twice, but it keeps getting better."

"Or it could be because we've only had sex twice." I murmured. "But what you are insinuating is a theory." I groan as I sat up on one arm, "And theory's are meant to be tested."

I leaned down and pressed my lips against her smirk. My tongue entering her mouth and moving with her own.

I would've kept going if it weren't for my phone ringing.

"It's almost 1 in the morning, who's calling this late?" Alia sat up as I reached for my phone on the coffee table.

"Hello?" I answered.

Joselyn, the receptionist downstairs answered, "Hi, Mr. Rossi, I know it's late but I have a Mr. Romano down here asking to come up."

My eyes widened, "What is you brother doing here?" I mouthed to her.

Her expression matched mine. She frantically got up and shrugged, fixing her hair.

"I-uh, yeah, send him up." I said and hung up the phone. "We have two minutes till those doors open and he walks in." I said.

We were both still very naked. Our clothes everywhere, and the ice cream half melted on the table.

We both got up, I pulled on my pants and helped Alia get her stuff. She ran, naked, into my bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

I quickly cleaned up the ice cream and made sure nothing was out of place.

The elevator doors dinged and I saw Alessio walking into my living room.

I'm guessing the messy hair and me being shirtless was enough to convince him that I was either sleeping or busy with something else. Hopefully the sleeping part.

"Oh, sorry. I would've called but I was already around the corner when I made my decision." He said. "I- uh, I came here to apologize."

I tilted my head, "What?"

He cleared his throat, "Maybe not so much apologize, but explain. The details of the mission." His voice cracked, "The last mission."

I took a breath. A rush of relief came over me, "Ale-"

"No. I'm going to call Alia tomorrow and tell her everything I'm about to tell you." He walked closer to the couch and sat. Literally right where me and Alia were laying a second ago.

"Everything I said earlier was true. All the information that Tyler had was not enough to recognize them."

"I already know this Ale. What else is there?"

"Our alliance with the Russian mafia is... confidential. No one outside of La ir Romano and Mov ir Sidorvi knows about the alliance."

"That's how Tyler got in." I say through a sigh.

He nods.

"After we got the threats of them being threatened, we looked farther into it after your research, we found that Tyler had never been working for Jasper till a few months ago." He looked up at me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "And why wasn't I told this?"

He looks away, "Personally, I thought it wouldn't have changed anything. She would've killed Tyler as planned and they would only be hunting for the killer. I never thought that Jasper would show up."