31

-Matteo Rossi-

It was our last few days here in Greece, and everything seems to be going to plan.

We leave the day after tomorrow, and the shipment leaves today. After that, I'm planning on using the last two days here to spend with Alia.

I have a special Greek spot that has a rooftop restaurant and live singers. They're a high end restaurant and have all 5 star reviews.

I went through the pile of papers, trying my best to organize them. Whoever was in charge of this base did a terrible job at keeping it clean.

"Hey hey hey! What the hell is going on? Who the hell are you?"

All of my men stopped what they were doing and looked up at the voice that just entered.

The man that stood at the hangar entry was rather... old. He had a belly as round as the earth, and a face like the moon. He waddled over to me.

His pants were low in the front, but high in the back, And he wore a checkered blazer with a white shirt and grey tie underneath.

The Gucci slippers and non groomed face and head was probably worse than the outfit.

"Who are you?" I ask. I could feel my accent heavy. It really only gets like that when I'm angry. And I am really angry.

"I asked you first zorra estúpido!"

"I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the Italian mafia, not the Spanish, now who the fuck are you?"

He scoffed, "I am area commander. I run the Greek locations for the Romano family!"

I crossed my arms over my chest, my shirt lifting and showing the gun on my hip, "If you do, then you would know who I am, and that we speak Italian, not Spanish."

His eyes flicked to the piece then back to my eyes. "I don't know who you are."

"Matteo?" I heard Alia, her heels clicking on the concrete floor. She was at my side a second later, "Who the fuck is this?"

"Are commander." I said, "What is your name?"

"I am not telling you anything until I get Mr. Romano on the phone." He turned around and dug out his phone.

He talked for a few minutes before he hung up and turned around. A second later, I felt my phone bussing.

A call from Alessio was coming through, so I answered and put it on speaker.

"Why must you terrorize my workers?" Alessio asked.

"He walked in unannounced, what else was I supposed to do?" I shrugged. "Did you forget to tell him? And me? Cause I still have no idea who this man is."

"His name is Jorge, he is area commander for Greece, and yes he is Spanish. I couldn't send anyone from here or Italy to over see, and I traded him from the Spanish mafia, I thought I told you this?"

Jorge rolled his shoulders with a smirk on his face.

"No you didn't, and as your right hand, you would think you would remember too."