15

-Matteo Rossi-

"What?" I sat up abruptly.

Alia sat up next to me, her eyes averting away and her hands trembling, "I-I'm sorry. I should have told you." She looked at me, "I'm so sorry Matteo, please don't hate me-"

I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder, "Let's take a step back here," I said in a calm tone, "What do you mean I took your virginity?" I needed reassurance on what I'm thinking.

She sighed, "I am bi-sexual, but ever since I came out, I've had mostly girlfriends, 3 to be exact." She explained, "Ive had sex, but not with a man. And I've had—things...inside of me." She whispered, "God this is so embarrassing."

I watched her throw the covers off her body and search for her clothes, "I'm just gonna leave, I'll see you tomorrow for training, sí?"

"Wait," I started getting up, "Alia wait!" I whispered, a smile forming on my face, "Let's talk about this." I held my hands out for her.

She slapped my chest, "It's not funny Matteo!" The Italian accent pushed through and I'm pretty sure I got a little hard.

I smirked, "Well I never said anything about it being funny," i inched towards her, "Maybe a little cute yeah, but definitely it funny, in any way possible."

She slapped my chest again, dropped the shirt I didn't even notice her holding. I put my hands on her waist as I towered over her short frame.

"I'm not mad," I said. She looked up at me, "I just wished you would've told me so I didn't go so hard on you."

She scoffed, "I'm fine."

"Alia, your legs are shaking. And I can take a solid guess and say that it's not from anxiety."

She sighed, "Matteo, I please beg that we forget this conversation ever happened."

"It's really nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean it's happen to me plenty of times, but you know, the girl wasn't my best friends little sister who is actually really good for her first time." I looked away to make it seem like I was thinking.

"If you actually don't shut up, I will leave." Her finger pushed into my chest. I watched the smile on her face grow as I moved back and fell on the bed.

She got on top of me and started kissing me, "This conversation never gets brought up, understand?" She hovered over my lips.

I nodded and lined myself up with my dock before sliding past her pussy lips and hearing the sweet moans fall from her mouth.

*the next day*

"Oh come on, that was pathetic." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Alia frowned, "Do you know how hard it is to throw a 7 pound blade at a piece of plywood?"

I shrugged, "Took me about 3 years of practice but no, at least to me it's not that hard."

She adjusted her stance to get ready to throw another. Her arm came up and her elbow was pointing down.

Noticing her wrong formation, I came up behind her and put a hand on her waist as my other fixed the way she was standing and aiming.

With my lips near centimeters from her ear, I whispered, "Keep your elbow lined up with your sight. Turn your hips a little, a drive through with your throw." I instructed her.

Letting my hand linger a few seconds longer than I was supposed to, I stepped back and watched her take her shot.

"Dead smack in the middle!" She cheered before turning to me and jumping in my arms. "Oh ow ow ow, not smart," she jumped off and stood with a limp, her legs crossing and her face getting red.