-𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 (𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧)

First of all before I start I just wanna say thank you guys for 900 views on this shit called a book. I'm stating this for the third time IM NOT A GOOD WRITER SO PLEASE EXPECT TRASH FROM THESE IMAGINES. Don't waste your time reading my book. But I can't force y'all to stop reading so oh well. Anyways I hope you ugly bitches enjoy this shit ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️(this is gonna be quite long.)
_______________________

Third persons pov:

"Bella wake up we're here." Y/n tried waking up her little sister. "I'm tired"was all her little sister replied.

"I'm tired of you but do you see me complaining" y/n mumbled but her little sister heard and shot up while glaring at y/n.

"Are you happy????im awake."  Issabella said while rolling her eyes.

"Since you've finally awoken come on let's go cause I know your hungry".
The little girl and her sister walked in ihop for breakfast.

[In ihop]

When we walked in we surprisingly only saw ihop only had one table filled today. They looked like a family but me and Bella didn't pay much attention to them.

We just walked to the casher. The groups table was basically right next to the casher so they stared at us for a second.

Casher:I'm sorry ma'am but someone has rented us out for a few hours. You'll have to leave.

You:umm okay..... Bella let's go.

Bella:nooooo I want ihop.

You:Bella I'll give you two minutes before I beat your ass in this place let's go.

(Bella groaned but she knew she had to listen to her big sister. Y/n saw the casher talking to the big table. But she just continued her walk)

Right as y/n was about to push the door open. She felt someone hold her hand.

She turned and it was a girl. She was slightly taller than y/n.

Y/n:umm yes what do you want????
[y/n said in a polite tone.]

Jayla:sorry for grabbing your hand but you can come sit with us. That's f you want to.

Y/n:umm I don't wanna intrude on your family time.

[as per usual jayla doesn't take no for an Answer so she just dragged y/n to the table.]

Jayla sat while patting a seat next to her for y/n.

While Jaylas entire family just watched them.

Jayla:so what's your name???!

Y/n:my names y/n and this little lady next to me is Bella.

Jayla:well she's pretty cute how old are you Bella.

Bella:I'm 10.

Jayla:aww your cute. Anyways how old are you y/n.

Y/n:I'm 15.

Jayla:you sure don't look fifteen.

Y/n: I get that a lot.