𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 1/???

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞......

I was at the airport check out. I had just landed in Atlanta.

Im here to see my boyfriend Javon. He doesn't know im here so it's basically a surprise.

We have a long distance relationship but that's changing today since My parents got me an apartment in Atlanta.

I was just walking when next thing I knew I was on the ground with jaden on my back.

Daycia:jaden get the fuck off of me your not light.

But it seem like his weight just doubled cause he got heavier. 

I slightly turned my head to the side so I could see him on my back but I just saw him AND JAYLA ON TOP OF ME!!!!!!

I just laid on the ground helpless while These two giant hippos sat on me.

After five minutes they got off of me while laughing like that shit was funny.

Then idk what came over jaden but he saw a store that sold LOL dolls so he dragged me and jayla to the store and bought them as SoUvEnIrS.....

On our way in the car me and jaden talked about random stuff while thinking off ways to surprise Javon. 

When we got to their house we walked in and walked up the stairs to Javon room.

When we were outside the room jayla silently twisted the door Handle and we walked in-

Javon:YES BRO I SAID WHAT I SAID DAYCIA'S MAD ANNOYING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DATED HER I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN WITH COCO

His back was facing us so he didn't know when we walked in.

I just stood there frozen because wtf was I supposed to do in this situation.

Jaden cleared his throat and that's when Javon turned around.

And when he saw me I swear his jaw broke from how far it opened.

Javon:h-hey babe.

I wanted to cry but momma ain't raise no bitch and I'm wayyyyy to pretty to be crying. So I just took the promise ring off my finger and picked up my suitcase from the ground.

I threw the promise ring at him and said.

Daycia:you see this [I said motioning between the both of us] is over.don't call me don't text me and make sure your family never speaks to me again.

Was the family part to extreme????? Yes but any sort of ties with Javon I had I wanted to break it off so if that means don't talk to his parents and his siblings so be it.

And I just walked out the room,got and Uber and left.

......

Should I make a part 2
😭😭😭😭😭

I thought this was boring so that's why I didn't continue.

Guys sorry I haven't been unloading. I'm busy with school plus my exams are next week 😭😭😭😭and i am not about to fail because of Wattpad because my momma said "is Wattpad and tiktok gonna be on the test paper????" So now I have to study cause ion wanna fail. I'll be posting  frequently tomorrow cause that'll be the last day I can post till my exams are over😭😭

Comment if you want a part 2 it's in my drafts already. And yeah see you guys to tomorrow cause I'm logging off for the day 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼