𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝟐/𝟐

1 month later....

(All in "" is Javon words.)

Requests by @javonsgf_

Javon pov:)

"Hi everyone" I was talking to my live. There was a purpose why I was live on my private account.

I'm thinking of confessing to y/n.
Yes I've only know her for a month but I generally feel she's a nice person.

Chat:

Ieatdick:Javon why is your live so sudden.

hoosier-daddy:why are you live on your private account.

AllGoodNamesRGone:where's jayla.

.....

"Well jaylas in her room with kylee and jaden." I licked my lips while reading the chat.

I saw a specific comment asking for y/n which I smiled at.

I've introduced y/n to my fans they seem to like her a lot. People make ship videos with her and jaden that I obviously get jealous at.

And jayla,kylee and jaden always laugh at my jealousy but who wouldn't be jealous if your crush is getting shipped with your brother.

"So y/n isn't here with me yet because I think I'm gonna confess to her today."

"But I'm nervous maybe I shouldn't confess. Will she reject me."

Chat:

king_0f_dairy_queen:I mean you can be scared but at some point your gonna have to confess before someone steals her from you.

"King of dairy queen you make a very good point. Well I'm logging off now when I confess I'll go live again".

I let out a sight when I clicked the end button.

Was I nervous???? Yes but momma ain't raise no bitch so I'll have to suck it up and do it.

*ding dong bitch*

Javon:oh fuck she's here.

I jogged down the stairs and went to open the door. When I saw her I
hugged her and moved side to side.

No cap she was smelling good as hell.....is that weird to say?????

Y/n:dude let me in it's colder than a motherfucker out her.

I let out a laugh and let her in. We walked up the steps and walked to my room.

But as we walked in we saw jaden,kylee and jayla in my room sitting all prim and proper like there lawyers or something.

Jayla:good day fellow lads I'd like to wel-

She couldn't finish her sentence before everyone in the room busted out laughing.

No like I mean tears coming out your eyes type laughing.

Y/n walked up to jaden and hugged him while I stood there feeling jealous.

She hugged jayla and kylee and that's when they left the room already knowing what's about to happen.

3rd person pov

Y/n:so Javon why'd you call me here today?????

Javon:so y/n I have to tell you something important.

Y/n:okay what is I-

Before y/n could complete her sentence javon pulled her head into a gentle kiss.

Javon:if you couldn't tell I like you. Like I really really like you so w-ould you like to be my girlfriend?????

Javon:it's fine if you don't want t-

Y/n just pecked his lips to shut him up. She looked at him with a small smile and just hugged his waist.

Y/n:yes I'll be your girlfriend.

Y/n and Javon just stared at each other while smiling. You would think it was awkward but it wasn't.

He laid next to her and just cuddled with her.

That was up until javons room door flew open and in came the three musketeers.

Jaden let out a girly giggle and skipped over to javons bed and dived.

Y/n and Javon moved out the way and fell straight on the floor while jaden groaned falling face down on the bed.

Javon:jaden your to heavy to be doing those type of things I just got a girlfriend I don't wanna die just by your weight.

Jayla,kylee and y/n tried to muffle their laugh while jaden just gave Javon the stank eye.

Kylee:guys we should go live.

Y/n:yeah we should.

Everyone went and sat on the floor while propping the phone up and they started the live.

When the live started jaden had this mini smirk on his face he sat up and went in front y/n.

Everyone stared at him until he licked straight up y/n's cheek like a cat or something.

Y/n:ewwww wtf!!!!!

Y/n got up and chased jaden around the room. While the rest of them laughed.

Y/n:I'm gonna kill you!!!!!!!

The end.....

__________________________

So hi everyone I just wanna say thank you all for 10k reads.

It means a lot to me
Anyways y'all can say I am very happy today. ✨✨✨✨✨