𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬-𝐣𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧.

I was walking with my little sister in this hot as sun cause she wanted to walk to the park to fly a fucking kite.

I really wanna smack this girl but my momma might kill me so I'll just stay cool.

She got me out her looking like a homeless person.

Outfit:

Don't judge me wearing all this clothes in this hot ass sun cause atp i didn't know it was gonna be this hot till like 5 minuets into the walk

I could hold this girl and just strangle her on the side walk but these white folks might call the cops and say I'm abusing her.

When we got to the park she had on this cute little sun dress even tho it's fucking 1pm.

Like I'm supposed to be in my bed ASLEEP!!!

this is the exact reason why I hate hanging out with this demon child.

When we made it to the park this bad ass kid let go of my hand and took of running.

I was thinking of just leaving her and then just telling my mom she got kidnapped. Ain't nobody gotta know I had something to do with it 🤭🌚🌝.

But I ran my unfit ass behind her cause I don't want her to get kidnapped.

Ciara:DAELO!!!!!!!!

daelo:Ciara!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the two kids hugged while I just stood there like a Smurf 🏃🏻‍♀️🧞‍♂️

But when I looked behind the little kid I saw a boy about my age just scrolling on his phone while holding the kid I presume who's name is daelo's hand.

I handed Ciara her kite and her and daelo walked off, they were a safe distance away from us so I didn't mind.

Even if she did end-up getting kidnapped I won't mind cause they gonna end up bringing her back with 24-hours anyways.

If she gets kidnapped she might ask them to take her to McDonald's or some shit. (I mean who wouldn't do that 🤨🤨🤨)

I just sat on the grass and looked around seeing kids with their parents or older siblings.

"Hi I'm y/n Ciara is my younger sister"

I said while trying to break the awkward tension.

He just chuckled and put his phone in his pocket.

"My names Javon Walton and as you must know my brother is daelo"

Through the day we just talked,got to know each other and exchanged numbers.

2 hours later:

"Well we have to go but see you next time".

Me and Javon hugged and said our goodbyes.

I meannnnn I got a hot boys number that doesn't happen everyday now does it!???

But now I gotta deal with this annoying ass kid🙄✋🏽

—-
Hi everyone. I honestly don't have an actual excuse for not posting but it's alright.

These days I'm more into reading than writing.

I've been into central cee books but nobody really makes good ones. And the good ones never end up updated 💀💔

So anyways I'll write a few oneshots before going to bed and I'll upload tomorrow. ✌🏽

—-