𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧)

[Y/n pov]

I was just at my new house. Yeah I said it "new house". Everyone might think I'm crazy for moving out at the age of 14 but who cares. Nobody cares for me so why wait for them to see who I am when I already know who I am and what I'm capable of.

My parents kicked me out at the age of 13. Y'all might be thinking what did she do to get kicked out. Well the answer is simple.

Both of my parents love drugs and alcohol so you can say they are a match made in heaven. But me they hated my guts. They never failed to tell me everyday that I was a failed abortion. So therefore they starved me everyday,beat me with anything in sight and they would leave me there to suffer.

The only out I got was school.

That was until i started finding my passion in hair. The only blessing I got from them was good hair and skin. So I decided to practice hair and nails in my Spare time.

I started taking part time jobs as a hair stylist till I got enough money to take my cosmology classes.

Now that they figured out their 14 year old daughter is making more money than them they decided to kick me out claiming I'm a spoiled brat.

But I have one person that if they call I'll drop everything for. It's my grandma.

She's the only person that helped me. She only got to help me when my parents were gone tho because they use to hit her to.

My grandma is a 45 year old strong woman. She had my mom at twenty and raised her to the best of her abilities but I guess her best wasn't the greatest. ......

I moved from Chicago straight to Atlanta Georgia.

Yeah it basically took me 11 hours to get here but I'm not complaining.

But the ride was horrible coming here with two dogs.

When I got to the house I opened the car door and let the dogs out.

They are trained pets so im not worried and im sure no one will steal them.

They are Dobermans pretty scary dogs to steal if you ask me.

When I looked up from my phone to see what the dogs are doing I see no dogs in sight.

Y/n:oh my fucking god.

Yeah my dogs are trained but it doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

Low and behold when I look up I see my dogs running towards the neighbors house.

But the bad thing is when my dog sees a group of people they go into panic which means....they bite.

Y/n:shit

(I took off and started running towards them but I saw a little kid and my heart dropped to my ass cause my dogs hate kids. They especially like to bite kids.)

But when I saw my dogs getting closer to the boys I ran even faster and thank god the lord was on my side.

I tackled my dogs before they could touch the boy.

I got up and grabbed my dogs collar not before stooping down to the boys level.

Y/n:are you okay.

Daelo:y-yes I am okay.

Y/n:oh thank god.

I looked up and saw what seemed like his family. I looked at the woman that could be his mom and said.