𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲

(These next few chapters are
Gonna be reuploads of the deleted Oneshots)

Sorry for the errors this isn't editing or re read. If there's an error please comment it.

And don't forget to vote!!!!!

Y/n Pov:

I laid on my bed literally bored out of my mind. I had nothing better to do since it was Friday and I finished work early.

I work at a pharmacy so I get pretty stressed and Fridays are normally my "relaxation days".

I sighed while lightly laying my hands over my eyes.

I was stressed and anyone could tell I need some sort of stress reliever. 

The only thing that came to my mind was drugs but I can't go back to old times I've gotten better and I don't need to go down that road once again.

I felt my phone vibrate on my stomach so I just sighed and answered my phone.

On the phone;

Y/n:hello????

Maddy:y/n get dressed we are going out.

Y/n:where exactly?????

Maddy:it doesn't matter get dressed in 15 minutes

And with that she hung up
End of call.....

I sighed and got up going towards my bathroom which was a mess.

I pulled out my hair straightener and started straightening my long black hair.

I took a quick shower and went to my closet looking for a somewhat decent outfit that I liked.

I saw a nice green two piece so I picked it out.

I didn't have much heels so I just picked a pair of strap up green heels I borrowed from maddy and never gave back.

(You can imagine something else)

 I didn't feel like looking in the mirror cause I didn't feel pretty so there was no point in that

I don't know how to do makeup so I just left my face bare and applied some lipgloss.

At least my hair looked cute tho.

I just sat on my bed waiting for maddy to come over

Not even a minute later she busted in my room being loud as fuck.

She looked at me and said

Maddy:where's your makeup.

Y/n:I don't wa-

Before I knew it I had a face of makeup on. And we just headed out the door.

(At the party)

When we walked through the doors all we saw was smoke.

McKay walked up and greeted us. He showed us where the drinks were then he left to greet his other guests.

I saw boys and girls grinding on each other and I know half the mfs in here don't shower cause in here smells like wet dogs and a can of bounce that ass.

At the half of the room I swear my heart dropped to my ass seeing my ex ashtray selling some blonde bitch.

But after a little while maddy decided it was the best idea to drag me over there and quote on quote "let's go buy some weed".

When we got infront of him he made eye contact with me but I quickly broke it. 

Y/n:can I have a gram of weed???

He just nodded and handed me it while I gave him the money.

I turned to look for maddy and she was grinding on some boy and she gave me a wink.

Maddy:have some fun!!!!Live a little

I honestly was tired of being alone too. So I looked for a cute looking boy and walked up to him.

He looked a little older but that's okay.

After a few SECONDS of dancing I was dragged away to what seemed like a bathroom.

And in these damn heels I felt like I was finna break my ankle.

On top of all that the weed made me
Feel like I was seeing triple of everything.

Ashtray:So you broke up with me to go be a hoe!??!!

Y/n:let's be honest your anger issues weren't working in the relatio-

Before I could finish my sentence I was backed up onto a wall with his hand wrapped around my neck.

Talk about mini Nate Jacobs.....

—-