𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭

Y/n pov:

I was in the trailer with angus,Zendaya,wanna, Alexa and a few other cast members.

I had joined the euphoria cast in filming euphoria around episode 4.

I was pretty good with all of them except this one girl named zoe.

She's despised me since I came here.

But that's a topic for another day👀

Me and angus were arguing about Alfredo. He's trying to tell me that shrimp is better then chicken Alfredo.

Y/n:okay who agrees that chicken Alfredo is better than shrimp Alfredo raise their hand.

I looked around the room and Alexa,Maude,Sydney,Jacob and javon raised their hand.

Angus:raise your hand if shrimps better.

I looked and only angus and hunter were raising their hand.

I had the time of my life rolling and cackling on the floor.

And I'm the type of friend who's laugh is funnier than the joke so when I laughed everyone started laughing.

My laugh kinda sounds like a car that need more engine oil and I sound like I'm holding a dry cough in.

When I got up I saw everyone turning red from how hard they were laughing and I smiled cause I always know how to lighten the mood and make everything fun

You can call me a MaTeRiAl gIrL💅🏼💃🏾

But all of a sudden my phone started ringing.and since all of them are nosy they looked towards my phone.

I was kinda confused cause no one ever calls me except my mom and dad cause I'm an only child.

I picked up my phone and put it on speaker.

You:hell-

???:your a fucking cunt you know???? How the fuck do you accidentally sleep with someone's boyfriend you slut?!?!?!?

Wtf- who even is this bitch????

As I was about to hang up same time storm barged through the trailer doors.

"Umm y/n there are two girls here to see you and they seem kinda angry."

The only thoughts going through my dumbass brain was omg I'm to lazy to be fighting man.

And again my cast is nosy as fuck so they all looked through the trailer windows and saw two girls looking mad as fuck.

Angus:uhhh y/n they look like they wanna fight you.

Maude:well no shit Sherlock.

Jacob:can you even fight????

I just brushed him off  And looked down at my attire and sighed.
My nails were long as fuck and I had on a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

I stood there and bit the corners of my nails to break them off.

Cause wtf do I look like breaking my nails in a fight

I had braids in so you know what I did walked to the corner of the room and got one of the wigs I used for filming an episode and I put in on my head to like sorta hide the braids.

It might seem stupid but what I'm doing makes a lot of sense.

Then last boy not least I got some baby oil and I rubbed my face and all down my arms and any piece of skin that's showing.

Zendaya:wtf????

I can tell they were judging but i ain't getting my ass jumped so they can say what they want.

Did I forget to mention I had took off my hoodie and now I was in a strapless top and some jeans

Anyways i looked over at Javon who was trying to muffle a laugh in the corner. This isn't the first time he's seen me do this since he's my boyfriend but okay.

I just walked out the door like a bad bitch cause what else am I supposed to do???

Seeing this ugly ass white girl standing out there with her friend who looked just as scared as her

When she saw me she ran up on me

(Me while writing this:👀😳)

And i let her run up first cause if the police have to get involved all they have to know is that SHE ran up but I just defended myself

(Authors note:yall take notes so when your in a fight you win 😉)

Then her crusty ass hand got my "Hair" but then the worst thing she got possibly do is she pulled the wig thinking it was my hair and she fell back.

Girl:uhh (she said when she hit the ground)

And you know what I did....stomped that bitch out🤪

And when she got back up she tried to send a blow straight towards my face but with the baby oil on my face her hand just glided right off.

So I socked her in her jaw and just kept sending blows towards her face.

And this dumbass hoe wore a hoodie to a fight so I held the hood and dragged her ass left and right.

From the corner of my eye I saw Alexa and everyone cackling in a corner watching the girl get beat up.

But soon enough Jacob dragged me off her and security dragged the other girls out.

In the new trailer:

Angus:y/n I didn't know you know how to fight.

Y/n:bitch I'm y/n of course I know how to fight.

I said popping my imaginary collar.

Soon enough I walked to the bathroom and took a shower then me and Javon looked at the fight video Zendaya filmed and just cackled for the rest of the day.

—-
BROOKLYN'S NOTES:

Guys I re did the fight on set oneshot since it got deleted yesterday.

I know it's trash but I personally like it.

If you want fighting tips ask me cause I've gotten into a lot of fights.

I'mma start uploading more to get my views back up and I'm sorry for any errors I didn't reread it.

I will be editing it later cause I'm working on another imagine rn.

Anyways bye loves and I hope you enjoyed.