𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝟑/???

Daycia Simone pov:

Daycia Simone pov:

So it's been like two days later since the arcade situation. And let me tell you when I got home that day I cried so much.

But me and my new friends thought of a way to make Javon jealous.

And the one way to make him jealous was to get a fake boyfriend.

I know it sounds like a very stupid idea but we have the entire thing planned out.

So we decided to go live and yes you guessed it,the Walton siblings were one of the first to join the live.

I was sitting on jays lap while jasmine and jazzy were laughing with more of our friends while sitting next to us.

None of my fans knew who anyone of them were since they are friends I recently made.

"Hi everyone" i said to the stream. And In like 10 minutes I already had 25k people on my live.

Live stream chat:

"Wheres Javon"

"Cocos better than you"

"Your really pretty"

"Where's my man".

Y/n:for everyone that's here for Javon we are not together anymore so you might as well leave.

I squinted my eyes while looking at the chat quickly reading peoples comments.

I smiled at the comments saying I was pretty and then laughed at the funny comments.

"Who's the boy your sitting on rn."

That's the comment that caught my attention.

Y/n::umm this is my boyfriend jay. And these are my new friends jazzy,jasmine,Jayda,Jennie,Jayden and dezzy.

"Do any of you realize that all of their names start with j and only one of their names start with d🌚🌝"

"Okay but why are you wearing a swimsuit".

"I'm wearing a swimsuit because we are going swimming".

I said while standing up to show them my swimsuit.

The swimsuit:

(I don't wanna see a comment talking about it

(I don't wanna see a comment talking about it. Cause if you don't like it imagine something else.)

I did a small twirl and of course we had to make this "relationship"look real so I pecked jay on his lips and then walked to go downstairs and get something to drink.while walking down the stairs I wiped my lips so hard.

Javon Pov:

I was laying on jaylas bed with jaden,kylee and jayla. We were currently talking about the y/n situation.

But then kylee's phone dinged. She checked it and said "y/n's going live"

And I swear me and jayla have never moved so fast in our lives. Jayla picked up her phone and in the process almost dropped it on her face. [internal face palm]

When we joined the live I swear my heart dropped to my ass when I saw y/n on some random boys lap. [👀]

Yes hoes I left y'all on another cliff hanger what about it 🤨🤨🙄

Anyways this series is taking much longer than I thought and my brain is hurting. ✌🏽🚪

And IF YALL DONT MOTHER FUCKING VOTE!!!!!!