Beach day.

Your pov:

I was laying on my bed cause it was like really sunny and I didn't have anything better to do.

I really wanted to go to the beach but my mom is in the kitchen cooking while my baby brother is asleep and my other friends are enjoying their summer.

A few minutes later my mom walked in the room with her phone in her hand and her AirPods in.

She took out one side and left the other in.

"Do you wanna go to the beach???" 

I nodded my head fast af cause I've been thinking about the beach all day

"We'll get dressed cause Mimi is coming in about 30 minutes".

I got up off my bed and just walked in my bathroom,took a shower and packed my beach bag while still being wrapped in my towel.

I found a cute bathing suit and I just left my hair down putting a hat over it.

I walked into the front porch and sat while waiting. I scrolled through TikTok a little bit and then they came so I just got in their van and then we left.

—-
At the beach 🏝🌊

We parked in the sand so y'all already know it's finna be hard to drive out but it was fine.

The way this beach was one side was the beach and then there was a small wall by the sand separating the water and it lead to a smaller body of water kinda like a pool but much smaller.

I looked down and saw three boys and an older girl.

I saw one of the boys staring at me. He had a buzz cut and he was kinda cute ngl.

He saw me staring and waved.

I waved back and then turned back to look for Mimi.

Not seeing her I let out a laugh when I saw her flirting with with a older man.

But I saw no one in sight to take my picture.

A while off just chilling in the sand. The two boys and the girl walked up to me I opened my eyes cause I saw a shadow over me blocking the sun.

???:hi my names jayla.and these are my brothers Javon and jaden.

Y/n:hi I'm y/n. I know this is weird but can one of you take my picture.

Javon volunteered to take my picture so I handed him my unlocked phone and posed for the picture.

He handed me my phone and I smiled at the pictures.

We started getting to know each other and we played volleyball for a little while.

Till a little boy walked up to them saying they had to leave.

We hugged and took a few pictures while exchanging numbers.

We also plan on going out next week.

In this short period of time I learnt a lot about them.

@y/ns_the_shit:

                       ⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

                       ⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

                     ⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️

                      ⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️

                      ⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚫️

                        ⚫️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️

                        ⚫️⚫️⚫️⚪️⚫️

  1,000,000 viewsLiked by onwardwanna and 500,000 others

  1,000,000 views
Liked by onwardwanna and 500,000 others...

Comments:

Random:OMG SHE GOES TO MY SCHOOL!!!!
^@y/ns_the_shit:ummm I'm homeschooled🤭

Onwardwanna:that was hella fun.
*liked by y/ns_the_shit*

onwardjdub:why did you post me devouring that watermelon🫣
^ y/ns_the_shit:was it bussin?????

—-
Hi Everyone. I've been on a break from my books and I'm sorry. But I've slightly lost interest in the Walton's and euphoria so that's why I don't post as much.

I didn't feel like posting this because another author posted something really similar to this and I feel guilty cause it seems like I copied her but I only wrote this cause it happened to me with my crush Instead.

Anyways bye gals I hope you enjoy. I didn't re read cause I'm a lazy ass bitch but please vote and follow me.