𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧'𝐬 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jenaé Vincent  (Je-naé)

Jenaé Vincent (Je-naé).

"Mom I don't wanna go to school!!!"
I said sorta throwing a tantrum in the car.

Mom:"Give me one good explanation you don't wanna go to school!???"

I just sat there not knowing what to say cause generally there is no good reason for me to not go to school.

I don't mind changing schools but the only downfall is I'm gonna End up as a loner...AGAIN!!!!!

At my last school I wasn't very popular but what can I say I was a "POPULAR LONER".

But my mom never really knew about it so I guess that's why she wants me back at school.

My old school shut down due to many complaints.

So here I am.

Mom:exactly you have no reason to want to not go to school so good bye.

She said while handing me my backpack. I just groaned and got out the car.

The school was pretty big. I just let out a sigh and walked into the school with my head down.

The halls were empty so I assumed classes have already started.

When I got to the office I got my schedule and the office lady was nice so she sorta guided me to class. And when I say guide I mean she told me the directions.

When I walked to my first class which might I add was my LEAST FAVORITE CLASS. which is maths....

I just knocked on the door and walked in.

When I walked in the entire class looked at me like they ain't never seen a girl before.

I just walked to the teacher and showed her my schedule and she looked it over.

Teacher:okay class this is our new student jenaé vincent. Please be nice.

She introduced herself to me and said her name was Aswill Wiply.

Tbh her nickname finna be miss ass wipe cause that's what her name sounds like.

Teacher:y/n you can go sit next to Javon.Javon raise your hand.

I saw a boy raise his hand so I just walked and sat next to him.

He had his head down so I didn't see his face but I just focused on what the teacher was explaining cause I'm like 50% good at math and the other 50 just went down the drain.

"Hi I'm Javon."

You:hi Javon my names janaé

[15 minutes later the bell rang]

This is where you normally make friends and stuff if your new because we have half an hour break.

But I don't wanna do all that so imma just explore the school.