𝚐𝚞𝚝𝚜

"Hello? Hello?" A voice came, and the two sigh in relief

"There you are." Glenn said. "You had us wondering."

"Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?" The man exploded with questions. He had a deep southern drawl, and a frantic panicked tone.

"Yeah, we can see you," Glenn said. "You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news."

Sage facepalmed at her new friend's words, knowing there was no good news to go with said bad news. She shot of a sarcastic response to the Asian man, the man overhearing her words. "Yeah, because he definitely didn't know that."

"There's good news?" The southern man asked.

"No." Glenn replied nonchalantly, to which Sage rolled her eyes.

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here." The man spoke.

Sage then starts off on a slight tangent, looking down at the street below. "Hell, you should see it from over here. You'd flip.. Not really helping, am I?"

She realized her words weren't helping much with the situation, and immediately held the radio out for Glenn to take.

"Got any advice?"

Glenn and Sage both peeked over, seeing the walkers that were on the tank start to dissipate. "Yeah, I'd say make a run for it."

It was silence for second.

"That's it? 'Make a run for it'?" The man finally asked. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from these two strangers.

"Our way's not as dumb as it sounds," the girl defended. Glenn Rhee was smart, she found in her short time of knowing him. He knows this city better than she does despite the fact she's been living in the city for quite some time. Glenn caught onto what she was saying, and smiled at her clever plan. "You've got eyes on the outside here."

"There's one geek still up on the tank, but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down." Glenn said quickly, taking the walkie from the blonde. "You with us so far?"

"So far." The man said.

"Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. You got ammo?" Glenn asked.

"In that duffle bag I dropped out there." The man responded. "And guns. Can I get to it?"

"Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option. What do you have on you?" Glenn asked.