𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍

It had been three days since the CDC, and three days that they've been on the road

It had been three days since the CDC, and three days that they've been on the road. The goal was to just get out of Atlanta and head for Fort Benning since the city was obviously overrun with the living dead.

Since then, quite a few things happened, notably of which was the fact that they didn't even make it 10 hours when Rick pulled Shane, Daryl, and Sage in a room to talk out their issues. Rick had absolutely no idea what was going on, but after seeing Sage almost sick her dog on his best friend, he was concerned to say the least. They had made a pit stop at a gas station to get some sleep, mostly everyone either slept in the RV or the cars, but Rick had dragged them all to talk and explain what happened.

Daryl steamed in rage over having to listen to Shane excuse that they could deal with it privately, they were all drunk, and that it was nothing to worry about, but Rick didn't believe him. The Hunter woman kept quiet, staring at the dirty floor of the station convenience store.

"Sage, look at me." Rick said, his hands rested on his hips which held up his pants. It took her a minute, but her hazel eyes finally wandered up to his concerned crystal blue ones. "What happened?"

Uncomfortably, Sage rolls her shoulders back to stand straighter, biting on her bottom lip. "Shane.." Her breath was shaky and she instinctively edges away from the ex-cop and toward her lover, reaching for his hand. "Shane made advances on me and he didn't stop when I told him to."

"He tried to fuckin' rape her!" Daryl snapped, pointing at the man, his voice loud and aggressive. Sage held Daryl back as he tried to advance the man who scoffs at the accusation, shaking his head.

"Oh please, I was drunk, she was drunk— it's not like you're the only one she could want." Shane's eyebrow quipped up, as if he was daring either one of them to overreact. Unfortunately, things didn't go how he wanted as Sage orders her lover outside and to the truck before he could say anything. Once he left, Sage sighs and turns around to Rick.

"I didn't make those scratch marks on his neck, Rick. And you know he didn't do it himself. So why don't you tell us how you got them?" Sage tilted her head, staring back at Shane with a look like she already knew the answer. Her demeanor sent him aback, a look of fear in his eyes at the possibility that she might reveal what occurred between him and Lori.

"I don't know what she's talkin' about, man." Shane sniffs, looking over at his best friend who just stood there. "I got 'em from her."

"What did you do?" Rick finally looked up at Shane while Sage scoffs loudly. "Did you or did you not try to hurt Sage? Because if-if we're gonna go there, and say that she gave you those— which I don't believe— then she obviously didn't want your advances!"