𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜

Sage stared at the dismembered hand in horror, unable to tear her eyes away, besides looking to Daryl who was fuming more and more by the second

Sage stared at the dismembered hand in horror, unable to tear her eyes away, besides looking to Daryl who was fuming more and more by the second. Daryl turns, raising his crossbow at T-Dog, and Rick puts his gun against Daryl's temple, cocking it. Sage reacts by placing herself between Daryl and T-Dog, so Daryl's crossbow was now pointed at her forehead.

"Rick!" Sage shouts, holding her hand out at the man, trying to get him to calm down. Glenn shifts uncomfortably, and he looked as if he was prepared to walk over and pull Sage out of the line of fire. She looks between the two men, trying to prevent them from shooting anyone. "Stop it, both of you!"

Daryl's tears are evident on his face, and his whole body shakes, out of fear or sadness, Sage didn't know, maybe both. Daryl kept his glare on T-Dog since Sage was so small, he could still see T-Dog over the blonde's head. Cautiously placing her hand on his crossbow, she was really anxious over it misfiring, but Sage tried not to think about it.

"Dixon, hey." Her voice was soft and he finally tore his eyes away from T-Dog and looked down at her, tears brimming. "Put it down, please Daryl. He's not the only one to blame, and we will find him."

Her hazel eyes pleaded with his blue ones, staring up at the Dixon man, while Rick and Glenn exchange curious looks. They didn't know when that relationship occurred, and Glenn had to avoid looking at them, biting the inside of his cheek. He couldn't stand to watch the obvious attraction and chemistry between the blonde and the redneck.

Rick's eyes return to the woman, watching in astonishment as Daryl lowers his bow. In his shock, Rick didn't lower his gun, the barrel still pressed to Daryl's temple. Sage glared over at the officer, clearing her throat to get his attention, Rick then unhinged his hammer, lowering the gun.

Satisfied that tensions were lowered, Sage looked to Daryl sympathetically, his eyes and nose red from crying. He avoids Sage's eyes, embarrassed over her seeing him cry. The blonde steps away, standing beside Glenn, who was staring at her. Sage could feel his glare on the back of her head, but she ignored it, looking down at her boots with an almost embarrassed blush.

"You got a do-rag or somethin'?" Daryl spoke up, looking at T-Dog, which he pulls out of his pocket, handing it over.

Daryl sniffled, kneeling beside his brother's hand, the cuts jagged from the handsaw. "I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs." Daryl said, picking up Merle's hand by the pinky. Sage groans at the sight, fighting the urge to throw up, hiding her face in Glenn's shoulder.

"That's disgusting, please don't do that." The girl begged, still refusing to look.

"Ain't that a bitch," Daryl added, and Sage finally peeked over, watching Daryl place his brother's hand in the bandana, and wrap it up.