𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚊

Sage woke up the next morning feeling like absolute hell

Sage woke up the next morning feeling like absolute hell. Groaning, the blonde rolls away, her head killing her.

Sage's sounds of pain seemed to shoot Daryl straight awake. "Baby? Hey, hey. What's wrong?"

"My head.." She whimpers, the pain making her nauseous.

"I'll grab you the ibuprofen, darlin'." Daryl mumbled, still tired.

Suddenly, just as Sage was about to say something else, her stomach turned, and she bolted out of the tent, past the tree that was by their tent, and fell to the ground.

"You okay, shorty?" Daryl shouted, just as Sage's back arched, and she retched up her stomach contents. She could feel her blonde hair being pulled back, as she puked once more, groaning loudly as her stomach was now empty.

"Oh God..." The Hunter woman groans, clutching her stomach.

"What the hell, baby'?" Daryl asked, worry in his voice. "You gotta go see Hershel. Now."

"I don't think I can—" she started, but was cut off by Daryl picking the fragile blonde up, and carrying her into the house.

"Hershel!" He shouted, his large arms gripping her body. Hershel came through the dinning room, curious as to what all the commotion was. "Something's wrong with Sage."

Hershel seemed shocked that this hillbilly man was this worried over something that could be a minor issue, but waved them in anyway. "Follow me."

Daryl does so, meanwhile Sage did her best to keep her face away from his, so that he doesn't have to deal with the stench of vomit.

Hershel guided the couple to the room across from Carl and motions for Daryl to put the woman down on the bed. Hershel nods. "Thank you, Daryl. I'll have to ask you to leave now."

"Aw, hell naw." Daryl frowned. "I'm not leaving till I know what's wrong with her."

"Daryl," Sage said, giving him pleading eyes to just do what Hershel says. He sighs. "Please. Go help the others find that little girl."

Nodding, he then walked off, and out of the room. The blonde looks to Hershel. "So I'm gonna ask you questions, and you have to answer truthfully." She nods in response. "Have you and Daryl had sex?"

The Hunter woman blushed a deep red. "Y-Yes but that wasn't even that long ago. It's only been a few weeks. And then.. recently."

"Did you have sex any time before that?" Hershel asked, chuckling a bit, to which she shook her head no. "Well, signs can show up as little as three or four weeks."