𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚜

Having weaved through the city of Atlanta, and gotten the walkers off their trail, Sage and Glenn finally caught up with the van, and as the two passed by, Sage honked her horn while Glenn cheered out the window as they passed them, zooming ahead

"Hey, Glenn," Sage said, getting his attention. "Are we close?"

"Yeah, about 3 miles ahead." He said, his voice loud as he spoke over the car engine. Sage then leans over, opening the glove box, and was pleasantly surprised to find a CD collection, grabbing a random disk, she puts it in. The song "Carry On My Wayward Son" came blasting on, and Sage immediately began to sing along, Glenn joining in quickly. Sage beams, looking at him.

The trip took a while, around 20 minutes or so but that was expected since it was about 18 or so miles out of town. Making a few sharp turns, turns and up a hill, the duo comes to a stop in front of a camp.

Glenn gets out first beaming, as Sage tears apart the wires, untwisting them, effectively stopping the ignition and the blaring music. Suddenly a blonde, possibly around Sage's age, came up to Glenn asking him a million things about Andrea.

Sage then gets out of the car and a guy with dark hair started questioning who she was, while she was right in front of him. Sage merely stood there, watching as it all unfolded, not saying a thing. Though with all the noise and the overlapping voices, her senses became overloaded.

"Stop!" Sage sighed in relief as it became quiet, everyone looking to her. She then gives a small and awkward wave, causing Glenn to chuckle at her. "Everyone's fine. I'm Sage, the others should be right behind us."

"Well, Merle, not so much." Glenn admitted, and Sage shook her head over his words. She was slightly pissed over the fact she was right, knowing T-Dog shouldn't have been trusted with the keys. They got that news a little while after they passed the van down the highway.

"Are you crazy, driving around, this song blaring bastard up here? You tryin' to draw every walker around for miles?" The guy who seemed to be the leader asked, leaning against the red car's hood.

"Sorry," spoke up Sage, taking the attention away from Glenn. "It's my fault. We got a little carried away." Her tone then shifted as she scoffed, gesturing towards the city they came from. "But excuse us for having a little bit of fun, seeing as we just went and took a detour through hell."

Sage looked the man before her up and down rather sourly. It wasn't much of a warm welcome.

"I think we're okay." An old man with a fisherman's hat said, to which smiled at.

"You call being stupid, okay?" The leader guy asked. Sage glared, taking a step forward, really tempted to punch his face in, but Glenn grabbed the blonde from around the waist.