Part 26 (b)

Lowering volume of music, Khushi sat on a fluffy white upholstered couch, staring around the room, her eyes stucked into a photo portrait.
A full-length portrait.

it was their portrait, was from payal and akashs reception.

They looks elegant, unusual to his account Arnav Singh Raizada draped in Indian ethenic dress,he looks exactly like a Prince. She matches with his style, she also wearing an ethenic lehanga. Their dresses were designed by ARs special designing team.

Deep blue and golden colour combination.

It was their first public appearance after their marriage..

soon after honeymoon.

However this photo turned out to be a trendsetter, ARs trendsetter design, They got tremendous media attention.

With its magnificent lighting arrangement , this hanging portrait become stunning.

Arnav cleared his throat..yes he's having slight body ache, Mumbai's weather was sunny, and Delhi's is cold ..

sudden shift of climate affecting him.

" Aman did.. from our high commands order... Nani had made two of it's portraits,one is in shantivan and other.. this.."

He gesture at the same, Khushi nodded, and chose to sit, they are in middle of serious conversation.. she can't fool with this gesture.

She had no intention whatsoever of discussion with him on this score, he did this gesture because of his family's pressure, and he hanged it here because he doesn't want others to see this.

It was purely because he doesn't want her feel this marriage as real.

They married for convenience.

She's not a fool,
not anymore.

Neither Arnav Raizada nor Veer Raichand can fool her. Not anymore.

She's not their property, both of them wants her to go under rug.. under their expensive carpet.

Why she believes Arnav is different from her grandpa..?

Just because she's her husband..?

Maybe...!!!

" We were talking about you Khushi..are you there..?"

Khushi surveyed his profile, he's lazily leaning over the bar table, he's pale,he doesn't look well. Still he's sipping his drink.

There was a moment of awkward silence spread through them.

" I know..."

Khushi whispered.

" it's been long time....I almost forgot about me being other than Khushi Gupta.."

She curled up into the comfy couch, welcoming its warmth. Lights are dimmed and she's very thankful of it. Arnav is not a bad company but she doesn't want to look directly into his eyes.

" You are khushi Raichand.. the eminent lord Raichands granddaughter...."

As if encouraging her boost, Arnav said in cool voice. Neither exaggerating or nor dramatic.

" You believed that...?"

" I am, the same old, middle class Gupta...who lured a billionaire into my bed... isn't it..?."

She reflected heavily. Arnav, flinched, his words,he used that cutting edges, she's not fooling around.

emerged from the chair, he strolled to the couch opposite to his wife. Where he can directly watch her without hindrance.