Part 4

" The past is never where
You think
You left it "

***********************

he's restless.. something which is not giving him peace...!!!

Shashi Gupta paced in  discomfit ..he had a bittersweet experience with this  city...

It's because of this city or its tensed atmosphere...?

One name nagging in his consciousness....!!

Which is khushis boss's.

He's not getting any positive vibes...

he didn't see him by person, but his name,more specifically his full name gives an unnecessary tension, the attachment of Raizada in his name.

Who's he...?
The Raizadas...who belongs to Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh Raizadas family...??

He's Mahindra Raizadas son .?

**************

Finally he sat nearby window chair, this is his life's third experiment with Delhi life, first for studies,then for career, this time for family.

He was a keen admirer of city life..

he lived with his widower father and sister, he had a tough impoverished childhood which he rarely spoke of, they lived in a village a poverty ridden farmers village even though they were poor his father allowed him to get education,he was always a bright student in his school.

He dreamt of going Delhi and completing his college education there, even though it was very tough process, however miraculously his father allowed him to go Delhi he had jumped with joy...!!

Why not that was his dream.

That's how he first came here, for his higher studies, college life was good,he even got a part time job. In college he has many friends, their colleges famous girl was Ratna,his senior,a perfect  spoilt brat..some time she and her gang  bullied their juniors. Juniors were constantly under pressure, their complaints were unheard , seniors  never got any punishments..

of course, influence... they were was that rich, especially Ratna, Takur Rudrapratap Singh Raizadas daughter..

Rudra prathap Raizada,
He was very influential gentleman.

some time after Delhi life he got  part time job in RP enterprises.. with a good salary..it was a reputed company...he took that job wholeheartedly, having a job in his life  was very helpful, after his probation period  he had a good rapport with RP sir.

his boss is Ratnas father..that was a new information to him, because they had had very contradiction in their characters, Ratna had no qualities of her father, she was arrogant, spoilt and ignorant, However her father was very responsible and respectful personality.

In second year of his graduation course, suddenly college had buzzed with a new news, the news of Ratna Raizadas marriage buzzed in campus like wildfire.

Ratna grandly announced her marriage with Arjun Malik...!!

Arjun Malik. Malik enterprise's owner. They both belongs to each other, they were in same social and economic strata.

later, very later he understood why  that shotgun marriage happened, That was his first hard experience with this city,an iron butterfly like Ratna sacrificed her life for the sake of RP Mills and factories, she married infamous Malik heir.