Part 11

Her shivering fingers caught a bunch of photographs... photos of him and her.. their stills...she can't refuse.. its real .. disastrous farmhouse ...

she can't believe...she just want to escape... escape from here... this all was her mistake...

Shocked into the file containing, Khushi finally met his waiting eyes... ...he winked,

"Yes...its you and me.. our rendezvous night out...."

He pretended to remember that... then picked up the file, and leafed through it.

A mocking scowl spread on his face. He wanted to shock her,a mild shock, nothing serious,he wasn't sure about this, this photos are nothing but neat and clean stills. No bad light.

He  was studying her with raw intensity...he was so warm and relaxed
.
Kushi felt so agitated...so numb... A migraine is developing ... this is his ploy...

he's on mission.. that's why he's playing nasty.

Kushi shook her head in vehement disagreement..she had booted all her soft, squishy feelings and optimistic hopes behind in a mental locked door.she didn't want to fool herself.she didn't want to be taken in by anything he might say.. she knew that she loved him so much once against all odds.

"This is suicidal... you can't make...oh...my god... you just can't.."

She mumbled.. she sucked a quivering breath and pushed her hair, off her damp brow.

"You... shameless devil how could... you..."

She furiously charged him.. before she curl her fingers in his shirt front Arnav expertly held her two hands tightly and ...he took a powerful stride, they are now a breath away from eachother.

"Khushi...relax.."

He warn softly. Khushi simply stared at him

"They are harmless stills.. nothing else..."

Kushi had a strong urge to slap him..or kill him at the instant... what a sadist he is...he took his own private moments for some cheap use..

Arnav Singh Raizada is a devil,if he put his eyes on her ,it should be a web...and he wants something from her.. she can't overthrew his intentions..

"What you want...."

Her tone got hard, they are locked eachother, his arms successfully locked her.

ASR is known for his business accumulation..so he only know this language..in his case heart to heart talk is vain... because he doesn't possess a heart.

human emotions and it's feelings are alien to him.

The ache  behind her  ribs didn't fade away.. even after this two years.

A victorious glint  adored in his face..at last the result phase. Gupta girl is very intelligent.. she's above any prediction.. her problem solving skill and decision making capability is very appreciative.. she's a fast learner.

Nothing like original Gupta family.

He paid no attention to her.  Releasing her, Arnav dials his office phone .. and ordered some cold drink for them.. Khushi sat rigidly  even though the AC is in full swing, seems she badly need something cold..

Now the this is the time...

This is what he expects..a talk..or bargaining phase...winner will be him..he loves this part, because he's out of emotional baggage... but she's.. Khushi gupta is. that's his browny point..he want kushi..he want her to be his.. and he wanted to end this low flaming burn to end..so that he can get back to his normal life..he knows  familiarity kills passion... getting used means end of  romance..he doesn't like this phase of his life.. his heart and brain constantly  asking Khushi.. there is no replacement for her post..