Part 28

The mischievous playboy.

Veer Prayag Raichand.

The controversial grand father of khushi Gupta.
What a  twisted coincidence.

Arnav stared silently, they were sitting in his own vehicle , he scowled on the threshold of the hospital premises.
A crowd of media persons already occupied the area.

As if  they're expecting  some celebrity.

"A notoriously successful business mogul with a taste for supermodels.."

Akash  mumbled in a small voice, he's quite unable to suppress his curiosity,  hospital premises were flooded with reporters, they already find out about veer Raichand, that's why this much crowd.

" a compliment, given by Western media's..."

Arnav spun round and  murmured back after  few moments silence.

***********************************

Veer Prayag Raichand.

He strolled wearily into the waiting news reporters.

Well over six feet in the height , strong shoulders ,tonned body structure,thick Mane of grizzled hairs. A well built golden skinned macho man, with Vikings god's aura of superiority.

An inbred superiority adores his personality , even in this mid seventies Veer Raichand is beaming with  boyish charm.

Hospital security team and his personal guards secured the area.

And the interaction section finally started for good.

********************************

" The family resemblance is obvious..."

Akash remarked carefully, they are here to accompany Veer Raichand, but the guy is busy with reporters.

Most of time, popular icons ignore this kind of interactive sessions, but on contrary, here the legendary industrialist is entertaining them.

Just like khushi..!!
Very friendly in character..!!

" Khushi is very much a Raichand... the character puzzle now i can connect.."

Akash smiled at the long view, they are sitting idle because they don't want unnecessary attention. Raizada chauffeur had carefully parked  vehicle away from prying crowd.

Arnav sat still, he has rampant of discomfort, he's waiting for khushi's grandfather. Veer Raichand,it was a shock a real bomb which shackled him.

Khushi Gupta...!!
She was a hurricane .. just like this new  development.

He Arnav Singh Raizada, His insults,his aggressive approch, his indecent proposition,, that's not because of he was ashamed of khushi's background or social strata, he was brutal to her because she challenged his inner walls, she destroyed his prejudice.

She tried to break the wall around his heart. She successfully break it.

Khushi Gupta was the only girl, whom he finally lost his heart. He was fallen for her, not just a mere attraction or a timepass affection.

it was a final stop.

Now he knows why he felt like this, like he's chocking inside,same time he felt peace and happiness with her .

For last two  years he purposefully avoided khushi, stopped her in such a way that which never been easy for him.. but his carefully built resistance crumbled once he met her in real.