Part 19

"I loathe that moment,

my wretched liaison with that  women... "

Veer is facing the large glass window. Dev was seated  oposite to him.

Veer sighed, talking to once own son about his past liaisons  is  weird  and disturbing.. Maria Celeste Duplexe may be  his ex . But she was always a headache.

the French women, one time popular model, mother of his second son.

Veer had guarded his personal life strongly, but not anymore..it costed him very much.

He need a confession..

his eyes blasted with sulfuric  fury..

His shoulders carrying this tension.. for almost twenty years he had carried the weight of  secret,veers, rigid posture and aggressive words cringe Devs ears..

"Baba what are you... saying...?I mean why"

Loss of words was not his character. But this time Dev caught into a surreal  situation.

"Amogh did anything.. wrong..?"

His step brother is a borne trouble maker,a spoilt playboy a French in his all  traits.

Veer and  amogh,  duo maintenance a chalk and cheese relation.. they can't tolerate each other.but dad is very generous with him..he is providing him well..he's college going student but he is newsmaker in French arena.

"He and his uncle spied on our new venture with European countries..it costs us billions.. Dev..billions of euros"

Veer sneered.. his mouth quirked.. wrenching his coat, loosened tie..he's burning with hot fury.

"Baba.."

"He's no son of mine..my fault..I gave him my name.."

Vibrating with fury veer lashed out.. now he's pacing ,

his mistake..a youthful mistake.. Maria the wretched women caught him in her web..

his marriage with Maya was pure arranged marriage..it was forced by his father,  the love factor was amiss ..Dev was born,in Devs teenage days Maya died in an accident.. and Veer was himself for that time.. marred with numerous  affairs, for wealthy man like him it was normal.. that was his own law..all was casual flings..

but that certain french model pursued his heart for a while..in a brief period  they lived together  in Paris..!

he was about to propose her  marriage.. but he fortunately he caught her cheating with his french chauffeur.. she was a very clever lady,..when she broke the news of her pregnancy her powerful family forced him to marry her.. but he never did.. however for the sake of their dignity, he agreed to help her by giving his name as father.. later he insisted DNA test , amoghs paternity was always his headache..the report proved he's not amoghs father .

"Baba I know you are furious.. but such type of accusations are unhealthy.."

Dev tried to shed some light on his furious father,it's a family matter.. this may be become scandal soon, press will hount them bad.. the Raichand name will appear on gutter news.. not to mention the share markets instability.

"He's not my biological son..I  helped  Duplexes, from a social degradation.. but they showed their true face..."

Veer presented a neat   folded Xerox copy of Amoghs  DNA report ..Dev was astonished to read its conclusions. Reports clearly states that  Veer Raichand is not Amoghs father, his father was a proud man ,he will not encourage any betrayals. He did a favour, now they are kicking him back. The greedy  Louise Duplexes is behind this all mishaps. He leads Amoghs, he's spoilt like his uncle. Now this betrayal.