Part 27

Naturally Mrs Raizada can't skip their tight  security measures, because her phone had already a security software which ditect her whereabouts, and her commutation options, either it's car or SUV,which is also connected with GPS, now Mrs Raizada, out of their security radar, Lala tightened his fist, he's having crucified by ASRs  man, Aman mathur, that curly haired sturdy young man, he's in very disturbed form, Arnav Singh Raizada is pacing like a wounded lion.

They are waiting for cctv footage,it's been showing blank, but there was one another camera.

" Yes, it's Mrs Raizada, yes.."

Lala confirmed, Arnav shot a aggressive gaze,he stood behind them,it's Khushi Gupta , tossing a key, she gingerly took out her bike,a off road bike with it's,off road helmet.

She put helmet and strapped securely, so that no one can identify her, she looked like a posh biker ,a daredevil no one can easily draw her identity.

She started bike,in a cool and fashionable style, twisted it into the  passage,a less used passage, and waited there,as if expecting someone. She's observing her vicinity .

Arnav stopped his step. Khushi is acting all secretive,she had riding his given bike, that too in secretive way.

Weird.

He shrugged off his jacket. Aman paused the video,his disturbed eyes met arnav's frustrated one.

" This bike is not in our list,it doesn't have our GPS settings.."

Lalas assistant said in hesitation, Arnav signalled to resume video.

Khushi cleared security corridor, and stopped near gate, and started tail his car.

Yes. His Car.
So she's spying on him.

Now that Arnav know that,his wife were spying on him,that makes sense.

She's insecure.
She already hinted out this aspects,she has been prudently insecure about his involvement with lavanya, now who's she suspecting..?

Khushi Gupta, seriously gone through this espionage because her feelings for him is still astute.

A faint smile lingered on his lips, every clouds had to be a silver linings.

But where's she..?

Aman cleared his throat, and he played the other clippings from main road, and at the end of the video, Ducati entering into the Ruby palace vicinity. Arnav stood immobile.

Securing guards alerted behind them.

Class in all black, jeans, biker jacket, sneakers, helmet everything is black,as a secret mission, everything need to be accurate. She halted near the backside gate,there was no clear camera, the lights is dull, moonlight shone through into the gates to gatekeepers cottage. She hesitated, tilting her head and observing she paused only to look at the security camera, it's seems not working in condition, she felt like that because, stopping motorbike near the guards shade, she easily punched the lock number and cleared security hurdle of Ruby palace.
Khushi rode past it into the rubberized road , slowly she stopped motorbike. And she was removing her helmet, where he saw khushi's face.

abruptly Arnav wheeled round and strode back across the room. Everyone around him got surprised and Aman gestured lalas assistant to continue to play.

*****************************

" No way..."

Arnav gritted,he kept walking,he furiously strode towards the backyard area. But he was lucky,he saw a silhouette leaned over the balustrade of bridge. Arnav released his breath in a sharp hiss.