Part 10

Khushi walked the length of the spacious reception area, AR fashion House's new building,a contemporary  designed bulky building,

The fresh air brushed away her hesitation, this building is nothing like ARs HQ, this one has so much fresh air and natural light.

An outstanding modern architecture. A huge crystal chandelier  and a water fountain which was the main attraction in this open living area..the reception is much upgraded than ARs old self. The staffs are attentive to the point of smothering.

The opportunity to work with AR or work in AR fashion House probably the best thing happened to them.

A pleasant looking young girl answered her queries. Before the receptionist reject her ,one of ASR s minion rush towards them,he cleared security measures,he apologized on the behalf of receptionist.

Khushi almost rolled her eyes, she doesn't have any appointment,

while in her campus, she was having  evening chit chat coffee with her friends, when ASR s minions came to her and they requested her to accompany them, their 'boss urgently want to meet her' that was Arnav, his message..even though she wants to deney them, they were persistent,no mood to leave her. At the end she is here.

"You can use this lift.. ma'am.."

Poor receptionist politely said, nodding with an agreement Khushi entered into the private lift.

A strong gust wind.......

ASR stared ..a petite girl figure crossing their first security section......a curved smile touched his lips...an involuntary action of satisfaction.

He know the ball is still in his court.

Arnav stopped the live streaming, now that he knows she's here under his roof, now no need of this cctv footage

******************

Khushi stared at her reflection, she's still in her white skinny fit jeans and tangerine tshirt, her blue blazer had an unmistakable college emblem a famous b school's emblem,that may the reason receptionist politely stopped her advances. Many of them curiously oogled at her,it was then she decided to put in her wrap coat, Now she looks ok. Her companion a promising humanoid who already clicked twentieth floor,so she blinked at her profile,a luxurious lift. This is not an ordinary lift.. because this one has nothing ordinary in it.

She don't have an idea about why she's here..!
Suddenly Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to meet her..!

He sent his minions for it along with  his flashy  luxury car.. she was embarrassed, his ways are both interesting and terrifying.. now what he wants from her..?

He officially  give green signal to akashs marriage with payal.. now what ..!!!

*****************

He Arnav Singh Raizada is not into literature, but who doesn't like Godfather....? Nobody.. literally nobody..he was hooked up with Godfather when he was in his early teenage,as a teenager he was a bookworm like his maternal grandfather, he was his role model,he had a big home library,where he found this incredible book.

Mario puzos  Godfather.

He's not a saint, Arnav Singh Raizada is not a saint at all,that's why he's going to meet Khushi Gupta.

To keep her closer .

Like Don Vito Corleone's  wordings

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.."