Part 3

"Keep this money your self Mr.Raizada ... what you just said... your making charity.. then listen carefully..I am not a charity case.."

Khushi lifted her head her hazel green eyes slashed through his direction,her expression completely changed into someone who's not his known Khushi Gupta.

kushi Gupta is not a charity case..if anyone thinks that she is, then it's their problem not mine'

her mind cried... that cold corridor of orphanage.. that old white building... those bitter memories.. charity case she hate that phrase.. hate with all life..her eyes clouded with bitter cold memories of her childhood..no child deserve that... after one years of charity life her aunt and her husband adopted her..even after that,she hate being burden on them..so she left her education after 12 officially , because an additional burden of girl is always problem to them..so she helped her Papa in kitchen,in their bakery, took hell of job in AR..she did everything but,she hate to being someone's charity.

ASRs eyes darkened with mirth, slowly clapping he stepped forward. He looked dubious. She's zoned out, definitely, she is thinking something else. Probably the word charity  hit blind spot.

"well done Miss Gupta,you amazed me, not for this..."

He stopped ,then inhaled sharply, he surveyed her with bleak dark eyes.

"after all you are an exceptional case... miss Gupta, you made a move towards me ...and as for me willingly trapped by you..so you are not a charity but a cunning gold digger case... you just cheated your friend..."

He paused, and cleverly circled her, she stood like a ice statue, he just could not fathom what was going on inside that  beautiful head of her.

" I am not surprised...miss Gupta, because rich husband hunters like you are not new... but sorry..i have only money to offer you.."

ASR smirked darkly . Kushi held couch tightly her eyes blurred..this is like a sharp slap,he was talking like she was some call girl, just sometimes ago he was hugging her like there's no tomorrow,he was the one who lured her, he was persistent to get her in his bed, he was the one who...

Then why he's doing this...?

Just because she's belongs to a middle class family.. because she's not enough for him..or because he thinks she's under educated.

Khushi tried to shut her inner voice,her own voice  echoing in her ears.

'Arnav regards me as a cheap girl'

Arnav took cheque and smiled thickly, deliberately looking at her devastated form.

"this is just some bucks for me but for  you it's a fortune...and this is your pay for your service....I like this in that way Miss Gupta.. for your one night stand..."

A brief silence simmered like burning coal, khushi mustered her courage and glanced at Arnav.

" You may expect more but sorry,, your not that much special to me... so take this..."

He asserted with brooding darkness.
They shared a split second eye lock with ,she whimpered slightly, she's not crying like he expected. it's 'obvious. her eyes again flicked towards him,A fresh bunch of tears threatened to fall. Khushi grabbed up her bag grateful that she got an excuse.

'why she's even listening him, she should leave.. this is all her mistake no her sin..

she can't make herself a poster,an emotional wreck Infront of him he's not worth for any of her affections ..

she did a deep breath  wiped her face.. her eyes were red ..face puffed with misery..ASRs arrogant smile still adored his face.. finally she stepped towards him,took cheque from him, ignoring his brooding  presence, for a few seconds khushi stared at his cheque, India's topmost bank's cheque, his messy but classy signature. She smiled little.

Ten lakh rupees.

Not bad.

She was hurt, she was hurt not just by his attitude, also by her weakness.

Arnav stared  her .. Khushi read amount slowly..she then slowly tear it with equal two halves then again teared it by another two halves... she saw his unbelievable gaze. A frown in his face.. she nodded as if she is confirming him.

"so  settled.. and listen me carefully Mr. every time your money can't buy people....money is not god..."

Her voice was calm,so soothing, not the reaction Arnav expected, she showed courage, she showing nobility, and she's not crying.she is not khushi Gupta whom he bedded with some twenty minutes ago.

" A mistake.. that was a mistake..now I know what I am to you.. don't worry about my low life and my upbringings..I am a stupid , stupid enough to believe  you..but thanks to you..Me Khushi Gupta got a lesson.. you are a good teacher..so thanks for everything.. good bye..I don't want your money, because this experience is enough for me.
I wish we never meet eachother.."

She  took her  bag and walked away..she was gone within second..her fragrance was still lingering there... Arnav was not convinced at all,a girl like Khushi just dashed at him, she tore cheque.She said  a mistake,a mistake with him.. that what she said, well then ,go to hell.he smashed glass flower vase..and stormed out..!!

****""""""""**************
Thirty minutes later,in Gupta home garden khushi sat aimlessly , looking at the starless moonless sky, today moon is not shining.

a fade night light coming from happyjis garage.. night is fresh but her heart wandering around like a wild horse.

why this happening only on her.. that monster Raizada invaded her totally..

Oh my god..

why..why this clenching pain is not leaving..."

she cried some more.. until she got a fair enlightenment about Arnav,or Arnav like rich people, they just used this way, using others like commodity,he is a man, he wanted one thing from her,he got what he wished, now he's throwing her away, this is not a new ordeal,

Who's she..? Just another girl,who hopelessly fallen for him, even after knowing he's committed to another woman..!!

She cried silently.

he did this only to break her...only to satisfy him.. how easily she lost herself in his charms....every love stories are not Cinderella story... no Prince with shining armour is going to save her,no frog is going to turn into a prince charming.

She's just another normal middle class girl.. she's just khushi Gupta from nowhere.

Khushi thought tautly , but then had she expected anything different.

Nope.

Because she's now just khushi Gupta.

Nothing more.
Nothing less.

************************"

NB: don't forget to hit vote button

Share your feedback

Happy reading 💕💕

Cheers ❤❤❤