mini chapter

its winter..
Snowy winter.....in city of romance... city of love....

Winters are always harsh ,layers over layers of clothings.. and chilly outside..he's hibernating in his appartment, today unexpectedly he got some free time.. today's meetings cancelled because of bad weather..

Even though he's a French citizen and fair amount of  times he lives here, He dearly hate winters.

today's meeting postponed,so today he's completely free... While sipping his favourite french coffee_a cup of steaming hot noisette ,  browsing through his social media account,, his eyes caught news of elegant Indian  big fat engagement...

engagement of Indian fashion mogul..

candid photos of couples. marvelously posed stills...

Classy posh atmosphere..

cladded in Indian ethnic engagement dress bride  poses with groom... that brooding look of tycoon is nothing infront of her....

She's ethereal............!!

Story's of  Indian big fat engagement making all types of  hypes in internet too.. because it's kinda  cindrella story..

An indian cindrella romance.
Which was rare in indian society, where there's not much appreciation for love marriage. they are still obsessed with  arranged marriages,
Love Stories are kinda bad omen to its social strata.

He clicked to another link,
Arnav Singh Raizada,

One time engaged Indian billionaire, fashion mogul, is now going to knot with a small town girl, that too with a middle class family backgrounder,she doesn't possess any big estate or old money.. altogether she's a average girl.

Why this Raizada doing charity...?
Obviously she might be pregnant..other than what  explanation can they give for this shotgun marriage.. because this supposed  Raizada famous for his playboy lifestyle.. and now he's going to hitch a college student..whola..!!!

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

An ordinary Lucknow baker's daughter..

No match with  billionaire boy's family background.

He comes from very wealthy family background.

However  he's a self- made billionaire..

An eye candy..

Earlier engaged to beau lavanya Kashyap... Lavanya was his  long term girlfriend.. also  a top model.
She  lived with Raizadas..!

but recently Arnav Singh Raizada ended his engagement and he engaged with Khushi Gupta.

Baker's daughter, however that tag doing no justice to her ethereal charming beauty.....it seems,or obvious she's not some mere bakers daughter...!!

Amogh gawked...he can't believe this engagement... he's not a believer in stupid romance either, but this is new talk of both in Delhi elites circle  and in business arena, that made him cring...a cindrella love story.. how did this small town Gupta daughter catches  a boy like Arnav Singh Raizada..?

Not just some billionaire,he's Arnav Singh Raizada the billion dollar bachelor..a Greek god in poise.

ASRs  macho look in  tuxedo, completely bowled by his fiancée s soft  mesmerising look..

Amogh clicked another link,his personal social media accounts news updates flooded with same news several varieties...

Somehow he felt  this gupta girl is familiar to him..

But where.. and how.. .?

That made him read more about this news,he was curious..well not about Arnav, but about Khushi..

How younger daughter of certain Gupta hitched with multi billionaire Raizada, and one information totally caught his curiousity , that she's college student ,student of Delhis prestigious b school.

And also she's adopted daughter of shashi & garima Gupta.

Amogh released his breath....

That infectious smile...

That Charming face....

A familiar connotations...

He again zoomed.... a family photo..her family members together gathered with newly engaged couple, gupta family, Garima Gupta... Shashi Gupta...yes... Gupta...

Amoghs eyes widened... Gupta, yes he familiar with the Gupta  name..it belongs to his sister in law..!!

Gargi Gupta's maiden name.
Garima Gupta.. Garima yes, Gargi Gupta's sister.

A sharp recognition hit him hard. 

She's not Khushi Kumari Gupta,..he is certain.. there's no match with her face with other so called Gupta family..
Her face, and her willowy body structure sharply resembles another one, gargi Gupta, his sister in law.. she's more like her.. doesn't she..??

Yes..

Yes...

She must be,

she's Khushi Dev Raichand... the only daughter of Raichand family..

Daughter of Dev Prayag Raichand, and
Grand daughter of Veer Prayag Raichand...

What a coincidence.. what an hellish coincidence...!!!

but how could it be..?

The terrific car crash and burn out of vehicle,how it's possible...?

He was there.. just a few yards away..he had seen that  terrible incident...!!

Wasn't he..?

Then,

How this Khushi named, girl survived..?

So many questions...!!
However the truth is clear and louder, she is safe and sound..!!

And she's mature, legal.. and she's going to get married..that too with a rich and powerful  Raizada.

Yes... his long lost brother's one and only daughter...  Dev Prayag Raichand left his legacy safe..he saved his daughter..!!

Amogh breathed furiously, can't believe... how he's unaware of  this development..?

How this Gupta's got Khushi..?
Where was she...?
No breath of information.. nothing... his own father never discussed anything about this girl..or her existence..he might be unaware of this..or he might be the master mind behind this all scam..!!

Hell....

She must be twenty...

Twenty years maturity claim....
Dev Prayag Raichand s will...

Amogh Prayag Raichand  lost in his thoughts...

A part of Raichand empire directly going to be claimed by kushi Gupta ,soon to be kushi Raizada...

His assets going to be halved..
His whole business empire going to be halved..

There must be some glittering story's behind Gupta Raizada alliance... Some stupid stuff like love and romance..

but it's going to be fatal  for his position in Raichand empire..!!!

A twisted sickness....
Amogh hissed..he took his phone and dialled his PA, ordering him to ready his private jet,he left his coffee there and get ready to go back home.

he can't afford that fatality affect him...he can't let that gupta girl enter into his world..

He should be in India...As soon as possible...!!

      ------- -------- ---------- -------------

NB: please don't forget to hit vote button
Give your feedbacks..

Cheers ❤❤❤
Enjoy reading 😊

Vb