Part 5

"Where were you Khushi..?."

Khushi stiffened,her father not slept  yet..?

Her nails digged into the palms of her clenched hands, she was sitting in garden chair, she lost her sleep.. probably she had forgot  time,

it's been another hard night,  she wasn't behaving herself, she lost her sleep, her hunger, her peace of mind.. everything because of that cursed night.

khushi forced her chin up, and stood as good as she could. She can't afford her father's enquiry,if he asks she might cry infront of him.

"so... So...rry papa...i was in garden..."

Shashi inhaled deep.. lately he was having some minor chest pain,he has went to  doctor, and doctor referred to a cardiologist . He's having some heart problems.

That's why he is restless and sleepless,he went to kitchen to fetch some water, while closing the kitchen door he saw Khushi,  sitting alone,aloof  in their garden... looking lost gazing at sky, her unique way of communication, with her died parents.

Her  childhood  ritual.

."you know Khushi, this is not good you should be in your bed..."

" and  don't do such stupid jobs.. it doesn't suit you ... I won't allow that.."

Shashi folded his arms in stern serious manner,grainy lights pouring over him..he looks aged , he is tired too. And he's very serious in tone .

" Now forget about all... now onwards you should focus  on your studies.. you are going to start your new life... be serious..."

Khushi nodded, what else she do.. she can't confront her father, or refuse him she just can't  open up that his daughter having a heartbreak,that his daughter had slept with a man. She slept with a man who's almost stranger to her. !!!

Nope...!!

She can't do that.

' ok papa.."

She managed to answer in a neutral tone. And about her odd job in Raizada mansion,she wasn't guilty though. It was for her family, she had done that odd job, but now it's over.from now on she won't upset her father.

Or her family.

Shashi give a last long glance before retiring to his  room. Khushi felt a pang of pain...!!

She did her job and she got her salary too, salary for grooming Raizada bride..Akash ji had just delivered that paycheck...!!

Now that she's going to enroll in college ,so she   should focus on her studies.

Not on heartbreak.

her father is correct... but she had  taken  that job because of  AR job contract...a contract which had a clause, she had been entitled to do Raizada task, otherwise a penalty may slapped on her.. fortunately  it ends.

Contract dissolved for good.

She's free now..!!!

********************
With a glass of  whisky, Arnav hovered over the couch, He'd  noticed that everyone is happy... Everyone around him was happy... And having fun.

but he's not...

He's burning inside out.

Was he really going to marry lavanya kashyap..?

Lavanya kashyap will be a perfect trophy wife...he don't have any doubt about that.

Beauty with brain...!