Devilish Training Regime from Kakashi

(This would be about right after Kakashi arrived back from Uzushio and the Orochi encounter. Oh and, I don't own Naruto)

Sasuke and Ino would be panting on the ground as one silver haired man stood tall over them.

"What's the matter guys? Already had enough? This isn't even close to what Naruto used to do-"

"Alright we get it Kakashi."

"4 years ago."

Sasuke and Ino's eyes bulged out of their sockets. The latter just fainting and the former clenching his fist.

"How can he be so far ahead of me-" The Uchiha Prince began to think...UNTIL!

"Hard work, not having a stick up his ass, utilising his genes to his advantage, oh and ignoring everything around him, including someone who could have hurt him badly."

"I-how'd you know what I was thinking?!"

Kakashi would sigh before picking up Ino.

"I'll go take Ino inside. You do whatever, but I'd advise coming inside soon. It's getting late Sasuke."

"Tch where even is that guy?! I swear I'm going to kick his ass when I find him!"

"You can't find him Sasuke. He's somewhere unimportant to you, me, or even the Hokage right now. And you'll have to deal with it. He'll be back by the time your training ends."

Sasuke would growl but Kakashi would already be gone. After that, he'd begin to train his Taijutsu on a tree.

Inside.

"Are you sure Kakashi-san? He's gonna get hungry out there!" Tsunami would say, only for Kakashi to place his hands up slightly in a placating manner.

"Don't worry, he'll come inside when he'll get hungry...or break a bone." Kakashi said, almost as if it was nothing.

"If you say so..." Tazuna's daughter would concede.

By now Sasuke and Ino had found out Naruto actually wasn't there, due to one of Ino's brutal punches/bonks. However, they hadn't questioned the fact that Naruto was somewhere important, and only focused on Training which went as follows:

4:00-5:30 Chakra Control Training.
5:30-6:00 Shurikenjutsu Training.
6:00-7:30 Kenjutsu Training with wooden swords Kakashi had bought.
7:30-9:00 Strategy Training with Kakashi and Shōgi with each other
9:00-11:00 Ninjutsu Training
11:00-11:30 Small break
11:30-12:00 Lunch.
12-13:30 Stealth Training
13:30-15:00 Basics of Poisons for Ino and Trap Making for Sasuke.
15:00-17:00 Elemental Manipulation training.
17:00-17:15 Dinner
17:15-18:30 More Chakra Control
18:30-20:00 Cooking with Tsunami
20:00-21:30 A spar against Kakashi
21:30-22:30 Human Anatomy and Biology.
22:30-3:00 Sleep
3:00-3:15 Morning Rituals
3:15-3:30 Breakfast
3:30-4:00 warm up

When reading it, Sasuke spit his water, while Ino screeched.

Flashback.
"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH A REGIME LIKE THIS?!"

She screeched at Kakashi who covered his ears, before responding.

"Just like your boyfriend has been surviving for the past while. Now, we'll begin tomorrow, but it would be good if you guys also knew why some stuff were there. Firstly, cooking is because if you're ever alone and your supplies are limited, you'd be forced to come up with something and secondly, Biology because- well, there won't always be an Iyrō Nin (Medical Ninja) around so you'd have to patch yourselves up. The rest are self explanatory really." Kakashi concluded.

Present.

It was 22:40, so already past bedtime and Sasuke was still training, until he saw Kakashi walking out of the Cabin.

"You beat go inside buddy, it won't do any good for you if you didn't sleep and were sloppy in a battle."

Sasuke would argue back, but couldn't, so he just walked inside the shack again, when suddenly a pigeon landed on Kakashi's shoulder, before turning into Naruto who'd be sitting on his brother's shoulders.

"So, how's their Training going?" "Naruto" asked. Of course it wasn't the original, he was busy exploring Uzushio, and his findings were not bad at all... (You'll find out next chapter zeehahaha!)

"You sure they can handle it? Ino fainted right after Training finished, and well, Sasuke was barely standing."

"That's too soft. Both of them need to be struggling for breath if they want to be helpful against Zabuza in the event I arrive late. Anyways. My exploring's going nicely, I've found a few things of interest and I've read quite a few things...and I'll need to talk to Ero-baka about one, it seems like something he'd know."

"Very well. Anyways. I'll see you soon Naruto."

"See ya!" Naruto's clone dispelled

Like most nights, Kakashi chose to not sleep and just stared at the Night Sky.

"Am I doing the right think...Sensei?" The White Haired man said, even though he knew no one heard him.

Omake:

A green haired man with 3 swords would be watching a raven haired boy, blonde girl and silver haired man training. By what he felt, the latter was the teacher...wait...where was he?

"I'm lost." Zoro sighed.

"Oh well, might as well see what this place is about." The moss-head proceeded to walk away, until he stumbled across some bandaged guy with a big sword that challenged him.

"He was fun, but got on my nerves." He proceeded to walk away from the bloodbath behind him...

________________________________________________________________________________

Yo. Sorry for super short chapter, but this one was just to show what was going on with Kakashi and the rest of Team 7. From now on that'll be their regime until the Konoha Crush Arc, so even the Chunin Exam 1 month period before the finals.

Also. How about that Omake! Haha! I just wanted to combine two of my favourite Anime and also settle an argument of Zoro vs Zabuza :). Anyways, whatever happens on any Omake doesn't count for the actual plot.

NamikazeMinato42 out!