Chapter 19

As the Senju family (and Kushina) were having linner Naruto and Tobirama's eyes shot open as their heads rocketed in the direction of the compound's entrance.

"Did you sense that too?" Naruto asked, earning a scoff from Tobirama.

"If you can sense him then think before asking such question. Everyone stay on guard..." The White haired Senju ordered, earning suspicious looks from the rest.

"Kumo Shinobi. High Jōnin level...strong Lightning Affinity...water too..." Tobirama would think as Naruto laughed.

"Guys calm down it's just that Darui fella. He's the Raikage's right hand man. Nothing to worry about. He'd find it too 'drab' to intrude so he has to be on about something important." Naruto would say, casually standing up and walking outside the building, before heading for the Compound Entrance.

"Hello? Tch...this was too drab from the star-"

"Yo!" Darui was interrupted from Naruto who stepped outside the many Seals that covered the Compound visually and defended it. Startled slightly, Darui sighed.

"Hello kid. I was actually here to discuss something with you, but we may need the Hokage's approval for it." Darui would respond, making the Uzumaki-Senju eye him carefully. Seeing that he was completely alone and that most Kumo Shinobi had even started leaving the Village by now, Naruto shrugged and grabbed Darui by the collar.

"Well come on in! I'm sure Tsuna would be happy to converse with you, whatever it is you wish to talk about." Naruto would say while chuckling as he drug Darui safely in the compound through the series of seals. Due to him holding personal contact with Naruto, the self defence mechanism wasn't activated and he didn't meet his end that instant.

Letting him go, Naruto would lead him towards the Main house, where Tobirama was waiting right outside. Brushing himself of the dust, Darui bowed.

"Good day Nidaime-Sama. It's an honor to meet you. With your permission, may I come in? I wish to talk matters regarding young Naruto to Lady Hokage." Darui would say respectfully.

Grunting, Tobirama nodded and led the two in.

"Well? What's the matter? Oh. Welcome to the Senju Estate Darui-san. Do you wish to discuss this in Private or are we allowed to discuss everything here?" Tsunade would ask as the other Kunoichi in the room remained silent and respectful, Naruto kept grinning like a madman, Tobirama was eyeing Darui suspiciously and Hashirama was just enjoying his food.

"It's fine Lady Hokage. We can discuss everything here. There's no secrets and in fact, the more people that know about this, the better." Darui would say, sitting on his knees in front of Tsuna as Shizune offered him a cup of tea.

"So what is it you wished to talk about that apparently couldn't wait until after our dinner?" Tsunade asked, earning a sharp gaze from Tobirama and a low growl.

"Tsuna...respect the guest." Was the order from the Second, making his grand niece sigh and comply.

"Well, I saw what your cousin was capable of during the Chunin Exams, and really I'm impressed. He possesses very proficient Lightning and Water affinities...from what I've heard regarding the former, and that got me thinking. Perhaps he could be a candidate who under my mentorship could learn Storm Release, a Nature Transformation Kekkei Genkai possessed by many Kumo Shinobi, including yours truly. His training under me would only serve to bring Kumo and Konoha even closer, something Lord Raikage has expressed a lot recently." Darui would suddenly say, as Tsunade's sake almost got caught in her throat and Naruto's eyes would widen.

"Y-you mean I'll be coming with you to Kumo to train? What about Konoha? And Ino?" He frantically asked, before the clopping noise of some very familiar sandals interrupted them.