The forest of death and first few preliminaries

Naruto, Sasuke and Ino stood there with the other Genin as they casually heard Anko's explanation. Naruto of course wasn't paying any attention cause he already knew, and when a Kunai zoomed for his cheek, it was caught between 2 fingers.

"Really ane? (Other word for Sister) You gonna throw Kunai at me? Here have it back." Naruto flicked his hand as the Kunai zoomed for Anko with immense speed, only to get caught by her left hand.

"I got your attention, and that's what I wanted." She simply explained.

"So. As I said, each team gets a Heaven or Earth Scroll, and have to have both scrolls in order to pass. You have 5 days to do so and if your logic works in the slightest, you'd figure out that half of you only are making it. But first, everyone has to sign these." She weaved some papers.

"Those who sign it agree that the village you're part of isn't responsible for any deaths in the exam. Oh, and. If all three team members aren't at the Tower by the time you reach it, then you automatically fail."

After a few minutes, everyone signed the papers and lined up in each gate. Our merry crew of 3 was in Gate 1, with Kabuto's team in Gate 2.

"3...2...1...GO!" With a bell ringing everyone bursted towards the forest. Naruto and his team were given an Earth Scroll, just like the Team Baki, Team Guy, Team Asuma, the Taki team, Team Killer Bee, Team Han, Team Rōshi, Karin's team and a rando.

"Ok guys we need to find a team with the Heaven Scroll and then book it for the Tower. Sounds good?" Naruto asked, and as everyone nodded, the Senju stopped and crouched.

"I'm a Skilled Sensor so it shouldn't take long."

Placing 2 fingers on the ground, he spread his senses and felt 7 chakra signatures. Three were Low Chūnin Level, and were the Hidden Sound Team, 2 were Mid-Genin Level, Kabuto's teammates, and the last 2 were Low Jōnin and Kage level respectively. He also sensed a ton of malice from the final two.

"Kabuto..." Naruto seethed his teeth, before the larger chakra signature disappeared from that area.

"Follow me guys I know just where to go." Sasuke and Ino shared worried looks however they still followed Naruto. They couldn't leave him behind after all...or split from him. He was the only Sensor, and a vital aspect of the team.

After a few minutes, Naruto suddenly ordered the two to stop. He was sensing someone nearby. He showed them 2 fingers, and did the meh sign, before showing 1 finger and then doing a gesture for showing something large.

Sasuke and Ino nodded slightly, as Kabuto's team was suddenly seen running below them.

"On my call...3. 2. 1...now!" Naruto leaped through the tree branches and upon being right above Kabuto, unsealed his Tessen and performed a large swipe, creating a gust of wind that separated the whole team from each other.

With Sasuke.
He dropped down and quickly engaged one of Kabuto's teammates in a Taijutsu bout, let's call him Anton Ego cause he's lanky. (A/N: Ratatouille joke lol)

"Time to make the donuts." Sasuke smirked before performing a low sweep kick which, according to plan made Anton jump up. In that instant, Sasuke quickly placed a hand im the ground and bent his right leg, before extending it at poor Harry's gut, sending him crashing against a THICC tree.

"Y-you..."

"Am way tougher than you thought? Let's just say a good friend of mine is great with Training Schedules." Sasuke said, before throwing a few Shuriken which as they went around the tree, tied Anton to it via Ninja Wire. Holding it in his hands, Sasuke inhaled: