Chunin Exams

Hi guys. Well, nothing much to say except that I began this chapter earlier than I thought, on Sunday 10 of July on 13:46 CET because of a friend. I hope it also finishes by the end of the month. And no I won't delete this cause I can't be bothered. Anyways, on we go.

____________________________________________________________________________

Naruto woke up to the awful brightness of the morning sun going through his curtains and also to the sound of the stove being on?

"Morning Naruto-san. You want some coffee?" Ashina's voice reached the blond's ears, much to his surprise at first, before the Uzumaki Prince remembered just what had happened on the Wave Mission. Speaking of wave mission, Naruto sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Sure Ashina-san. Make it quick though, I'm gonna need to cash out a bounty I picked up before we made it to Wave." Naruto would say. He tried to stand up, but he remembered another thing that happened the day before. Right next to him laid a still sleeping Ino, who had her arms around Naruto's abdomen, keeping the almost fully bare teenager in spot. Naruto blushed. He was wearing nothing but boxers, and Ino was wearing only a bra and her underwear. Not like they did anything, god no. Inoichi had just forgotten everything locked after he and Ino had gone on a date the day before and had fallen asleep holding a bunch of tripwires, which if let go would make dozens of Kunai fly everywhere but at him. A little safety measure he had taken as a lesson from Shikaku, who himself used it to sleep in on guard duty.

"Sure thing." Ashina gave Naruto a cup of coffee, who quickly chugged it before Ashina could even think of adding sugar or milk to it.

"Better." He'd whisper before he heard the noises of Ino groggily awakening.

"Urngh...N-Naruto?...EEP-" Ino shrieked as she immediately turned crimson red, using the covers to hide her quite toned for her age body, however revealing Naruto, who was still only in his Boxers...and had his morning wood. That made Ino blush even more, before she just fainted.

"Oooookay..." Naruto nervously said, much to a smiling Ashina's amusement.

"You know, I think you should take her to her parents." Ashina suggested, before Naruto sighed.

"Yeah yeah I know. But I need to get the bounties cashed out first." Naruto would respond, as silence would set in. It went on...and on...and on...until.

"Shadow Clones!" Naruto would exclaim cheerfully, fortunately not awaking Ino and much to Ashina's mirth.

"Took you long enough."

Naruto rolled his eyes and made 4 shadow clones, giving one of them the seal which had Gozu and Meizu's heads before laying back down and covering both himself and Ino.

"I think I'll sleep in today. Clone 1, go tell the 100 that are right behind the Hokage Mountain to start decreasing the handseals for Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu. Clone 2, go to the 100 clones in the Forest of Death to tell them to hurry up with the special thing." Ashina looked at him suspiciously, but not in a bad way.

"What special thing?" The elderly Uzumaki asked. Perhaps he could help with it?

"Oh you'll see. And, Clone 4, find the pervert and tell him we're finding Granny Tsunade this week and that I don't wanna hear his shit about it. She's going to come back when she realizes who'll be there to meet her."

Everyone nodded and vanished in body flickers. Fortunately, Team 7 had been giving the week off, but it didn't mean Naruto couldn't do some more training. If he stopped, maybe someone like Kiba of all people could surpass him in the future! Obscene! Blasphemy! Madness!