Sorry again and Omake!

Guys. I am terribly sorry for not updating yet. Believe me, but I just don't have the time to write it on my phone. Because, I have written most of the next chapter on a notebook, but I just can't write on my phone. I'll try to update by the end of next week, but for now, I'll see y'all later, have an Omake and have fun on the Birthday of your gorgeous author!

Omake:

The Pure Land. Namikaze-Senju Compound. Clan Heads Residence

Minato was gawking. His son! His one and only son was 13, and with the help of little Kakashi just kicked Orochimaru out of Uzushio! His son and only remaining student forced a SANNIN to retreat! He and Kushina were of course watching this on a TV that allowed the dead to see what's going on in the Land of the Living.

"I...how? When? How did he get this powerful?" Minato was absolutely fanboying over his son right now...until he was slapped in the back of the head by someone, who proceeded to sit down next to him.

"Tch. He's my grandson you glorified moron. It pnly makes sense for him to slice and dice some random snake." Tobirama smirked, before sipping some tea.

"Makes sense...wait he's my son before he's your grandson!"

"That's where he got the dumbass part."

"Grr...you're lucky we're already dead Tou-san."

"Because you would...?"

"Do I need to explain?"

"Lick my ass."

"That's it!" Minato and Tobirama would quarrel in the couch before the noise of the wooden floor cracking was heard and an aura of sheer power was emanating from the kitchen...and it was getting closer with every BANG of the floor.

"Minato Senju. Namikaze. Tobirama. Senju. I will. Not. Allow. This. Behavior. In. My. House. Clear?"

The father and son immediately stopped and were immediately concentrating on the TV again, as if nothing happened.

"Bahahahahahah! To think the glorious Nidaime and Yondaime Hokage would be scared of the former's daughter in law and the latter's wife- OW OW OW OW OW MITO-CHAN!"

Hashirama would be dragged away by his ear towards their bedroom by Mito who huffed while walking away. Meanwhile, Haruka grabbed Tobirama by the collar, also towards their bedroom, leaving a scared to the bone Minato, Kushina, and Nawaki in the room.

"N-Nawaki...cousin...p-please don't lea-"

"Too late!" And the boy booked it as fast as he could outside of the Compound into what looked like Konoha but with people who had died.

"Traitor! K-Kushina...I..."

"Hmph."

And then, Minato would be dragged by his hair towards the couple's bedroom, and like that the screen went black.

Nice little Omake innit fam? British Rodman suits me don't it? Haha, anyways. I hope you enjoyed this and accept it as an apology for not updating.