Unnamed Chapter 11

Four figures and a pig were casually walking through Konoha's entrance, as the civilians watched in shock at the arrivals.

"T-Tsunade-sama's back...everyone! Tsunade-Sama's back!" Suddenly a swarm of civilians surrounded Tsunade, with Jiraiya and Shizune casually body flickering away, as Naruto stood still holding Tsunade's hand.

"Tsunade-Sama, it's so good to see you in Konoha again...but may I wonder why you are holding the de- blond kid's hand?" The civilian had to change what she was saying at the KI released towards her by Naruto, as all other civilians began to glare at the young teen.

"That is none of your business...well...you'll all find out very soon. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!" Tsunade's voice rang out across the whole village, making the civilians scurry off like cockroaches. Not only because of her booming voice, but because of the combined KI of the 2 Senju.

"Can you go alone to the old man? I need to meet someone."

It had been 5 days since Naruto left, and Ino was getting anxious and had begun to worry that he could have gotten hurt while away. But then again, he was with a Sannin so he couldn't have gotten hurt. However, when she saw a mop of blonde hair be allowed inside the store by her mother, she jumped out of the counter and into his arms.

"Thank god you're back! And you kept your promise!" Ino exclaimed cheerfully as Naruto pecked her on the forehead. After all, her mother was right there.

"Of course I did Ino-chan. I never fail to keep promises, because that's my ninja way. You should know that by now." Naruto would explain, hugging her briefly, before being reminded.

"Crap! Ino-chan, do you wanna go shopping with me?" Naruto asked suddenly, and as Ino looked at her mother with a faint blush, she just let the two lovebirds go.

"Sigh if only you were like that Inoichi."

"Hey I used to take you out everywhere when we were young!"

"Did you though? Or did I?" She'd roll her eyes at Inoichi before continuing her work.

Sometime later, about 6:42PM. In a flight of stairs

Naruto and Ino were carrying a buttload of boxes and bags heading to the Jinchuriki's house. Despite persuasion by Ino, Naruto rejected to make clones for some reason, opting for just them two to carry everything. Right now Naruto still had his Kill Me clothes on, but he planned to change that very soon. He also needed to go to Hiruzen's office after this, so he had to hurry up.

Quickly letting all his bags in his apartment, he body flickered with Ino in front of her Shop, gave her a quick peck on the lips and notified her that he had to go to the old man's office. It was 6:58.

Hiruzen's office, exactly 7:00PM.

Hiruzen was about to stand up from his chair to end another long day of work when a white blur bursted through his door, and in an instant the 4 ANBU were all around him with blades to his neck. The figure wore blue armor...

"Hey pipsqueaks, get those off me." The ANBU fucked off like they were my classmates as soon as the bell rang, leaving a chuckling Hiruzen and a smirking Naruto behind.

"You know, you're too rough on my ANBU." Hiruzen would point out, lighting his pipe.
"And, thanks for bringing back Tsuna. How can I repay y- wait did you do something to your hair?"

Naruto looked confused, but then pointed to the bangs that were gone and to his now much more different (from his recent hairstyle but not his original) hair.

"Oh this? Just figured out I might as well look like someone who didn't really have any direct enemies except the Kinkaku Force who were Rogues at the time of his death. If I looked like a splitting image of my dad, then I'd have that old Monkey sending all his best Shinobi to see me swing by the neck." Naruto would explain. Perhaps he wouldn't reveal his full heritage?